Fixing Bandit Rewards in 3.0

"
Scipion75 wrote:
Same problem.
I had Oak helped on my char (Lord Bandit).
I wanted Eramir favor, so I killed Oak. Quest abandonned. Eramir gave nothing.
Then I bought a book to get Eramir's favor, I was told I already had Eramir's favor.
Result is .. I go no bonus at all.
Not clear, at least.

same happened to me.
BUMP!
In my case eramir quest is already done but it did not give me 2 skillpoints. I checked my build at path of building. I really am missing 2 skillpoints. pleas fix this GGG. BUMP!
"
paulemuel wrote:
I checked my build at path of building. I really am missing 2 skillpoints.

Check it ingame with /passives - should be more helpful (I expect that the points are given)

But the 'fix' to make it able to rethink 'their' choice is indeed needed.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I join - it is very necessary to change the award. Dear GGG! Either give us free orbs of regret so we can buy appropriate books from Eramir, or fix the quest, please! :)
After the update 3.0 i'm suppose to kill Alira and Kraityn in Part1.I'm existing character in standard lvl 94.I can't pick amulets since as soon i talk to them i get attacked with no option to pick nor do they drop amulets.So what am i missing here?Seriously confused and none from GGG came up with the answer or fix...

PS:Can get to The Wetlands and get option from Oak even though quest doesn't tell you that(either to kill him or help)but i don't want to encounter the same issue with not getting passive or bonus.So...
Last edited by Gandd on Aug 9, 2017, 5:41:20 AM
Bump.
I had similar issue. Only Oak gave choice to help/kill. All other bandits aggro immediately when talking to them. There is no option to help them. Also tried talking with Eramir and he didnt have anything for me to choose either. You would have thought this would have been addressed much earlier on in beta.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Domsanne wrote:
Even worse problem here. My character had Kraityn's quest available. Since the reward he offered didn`t fit my character`s playstyle, I chose to kill him, and then it said that I "abandoned" the quest and just got no reward whatsoever. I`d rather have a bad reward than none at all. Does anybody know how to fix this? Very counter-intuitive...

This also occurred for me.
same for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info