Fixing Bandit Rewards in 3.0

"
m0ngeese wrote:
According to the patch notes, Eramir completion (2 passive pts reward) is default for existing characters. Talking to Eramir is supposed to give access to a one-time re-spec, but I've been unable to observe this.

same for me. ermair did not offer any book for me to choose one of the rewards like it says in the patch notes for existing characters.
i moved to broken bridge to talk to kraitlin and clicked him with his "!" over him i thought i get the question to either help him or kill him. but he was instantly hostile.

2 of my chars i trie out both were bugged

wont do with the rest of my old chars on standard unless this shit is fixed
same problem here....can we get a fix for this?
Same(
GGG please fix it!
Same here.
BUMPING this thread if anyone knows how to fix it or what
Same problem.
I had Oak helped on my char (Lord Bandit).
I wanted Eramir favor, so I killed Oak. Quest abandonned. Eramir gave nothing.
Then I bought a book to get Eramir's favor, I was told I already had Eramir's favor.
Result is .. I go no bonus at all.
Not clear, at least.
I have the same problem right now... I decided to kill Oak in exchange for the skill point since he doesn't have any use for my build. But Eramir didn't give me the book.
BUMP! anyone?
Same bug here.

I do not expect them to fix it right now. This last 3.0 made the game even better. So great job and thank you for that!

However, what I do expect is that if they are aware of this particular problem/bug, they should at least comment it here.

My two cents.
Bump, i have never received a book

Please fix that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info