[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
Bmxant wrote:

Edit2: Can't seem to do uber lab at 4.1k / 1.1k, could really use that extra damage...from lab ;_;

I've slacked at getting the trials done, but generally speaking, use poelab.com and look for days when the uber lab appears easy to do.
"
Tides5 wrote:
Unless you've had great luck with some extra chaos resists on random rare pieces, i can greatly recommend to use a Divine Vessel on the Ryslatha god power for when you do Constrictor on higher tier maps. He does nasty poisons and slows. Getting the god power upgraded made him a total walkover on a Tier13 map, where i had problems on a Tier9 yesterday.

You mean Soul of Shakari.
With some luck just killed uber lab Izaro on first try.

Facetanked him through all phases, with everything up, glad I've used chaos golem (who unfortunately didn't survive last encounter xD), was down to like 10% hp for a sec, but instant hp pot saved me. ^^

Forgot to change weapon back for screenshot, s&shield adds around 100hp. Yes I use shield charge on alternate weapon for very fast movement, combined with cwdt+ic+duration on shield for extra safety, thrown fortify on shield charge too. You can see it on my character if you're interested.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 16, 2017, 7:35:05 PM
Following the build for the first time and loving it. Level 57 currently. Was wondering why you say to not level the Scorching Ray gem? Is it just for mana cost? I'm using a level 1, but also have a level 14 that requires twice the mana, and I don't see any difference in my mana pool when testing it.
Great build, just cleared Uber, what's the best headenchant? On the gear in guide you have the "Dominated minions deal 30% more dmg" that cant be right can it? :P
Last edited by ReaperOwnz on Dec 17, 2017, 2:52:50 AM
More VIDS

Guardian: The Eradicator Magic Map

Guardian: The Constrictor Rare Map

Guardian: The Enslaver Magic Map

The Elder Rare Map

BTW, i have like 8.5K eHP and still...Elder one shoot me lol that´s crazy...i don´t know what happened.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
did the build now for long enought to write a little bit from a noob player :-)

Works good and for clearspeed its unbelievable better then bevor. With spell cascade clearing maps is a joke. also abyssal depts are really no problem as you can forecast long enougt.

Merci lab also a joke. (but had belly and only 5l staff) But facetanking is over.

And for me, i died a lot without cwdt and immortal call. Since i take this its not a problem anymore. But that need an hungry loop and the loss of one good ring or i cant use kaoms, as long as i need orb of storms and enfeeble.

so my conclusion. For map clearing its way better for boss its way weaker. But that for all vp builds so perhaps people have a great idea to turn arount this.

For me the funnyst build i ever played.
"
redix27 wrote:
BTW, i have like 8.5K eHP and still...Elder one shoot me lol that´s crazy...i don´t know what happened.

Any chance you can make your characters public in your profile so I can see your gear/tree? I've only just started mapping so I have a long way to go but it might give me some ideas, cheers!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:

Any chance you can make your characters public in your profile so I can see your gear/tree? I've only just started mapping so I have a long way to go but it might give me some ideas, cheers!

Profile now is public

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Dec 17, 2017, 2:03:56 PM
This evening i have massive problems with the build.

Every map in the last 2 hours crashes.
I tried with and without multithreading, with direct x 11 and 9 ex with 64 bit and 32 bit client but the result is the same.
The map crashes.

with and without spell cascade.

til now it crashes all 6 or 7 maps. But today EVERY map crashes.

Any ideas what to do.

in this stage the game is unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info