[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

But SR 20 lvl will give an additional 1.5k damage. Five against ten mana
"
ValentX70 wrote:
But SR 20 lvl will give an additional 1.5k damage. Five against ten mana

The issue is more "how long does it take for my mana to regen enough SO I CAN CAST AND LEECH after I just got smashed REALLY HARD and am at ZERO mana?"

Keeping SR at level 1 reduces that time in half versus level 20...
Currently the build seems lovely and all but my question is if we are still able to facetank izaro as with my current 4.1k hp and 2.2k mana i'm having issues getting 1 shot. Currently my sheet dps is 6k in town and at times it seems rather sketchy to get enough mana back for when he hits again.

Any advise would be helpful as it's getting a tad frustrating.
"
nanukotu wrote:
Currently the build seems lovely and all but my question is if we are still able to facetank izaro as with my current 4.1k hp and 2.2k mana i'm having issues getting 1 shot. Currently my sheet dps is 6k in town and at times it seems rather sketchy to get enough mana back for when he hits again.

Got 0.6% life and mana leech at merceless lab.
And your mana quite low.
has anybody noticed thta the instant leech of vaal pact does not seem to work anymore after the 3.0.1 patch?
I need a big Chest Piece to survive Big boss hits. So I was thinking of having

Belly of the Beast Full Wyrmscale 5/6 Slot. I got the chaos for it. But anyone here would think it's not a good fit?

the 40% Increase HP is nice.
"
poe2nd wrote:
has anybody noticed thta the instant leech of vaal pact does not seem to work anymore after the 3.0.1 patch?

? Did some dailies today, including a Zana, and everything worked fine.
I have issues like in Grandmaster map now in normal maps.
Did a vault with double boss and the game freeze for 2 min and i must restart and i died.
Then i go another time in the boss room and the same thing take place. my second death.
then i cast only 2 sec and flamedash around and i can kill the two bosses.
Same in a double phantasmorgia. When piety cast the beam (2 pietys) game freeze.

and i have with now 164 maps still only 3 trials. thats bullshit! in game design.
And no i dont buy trials i will be able to do it myself
Where should stats be at for uber atziri? And is she/her underlings tankable?
"
nanukotu wrote:

Do you have armour on your gear? I facetanked uber izaro with about 3400hp. But i also pop 2 different defensive pots before his first attack.
Last edited by thegreekgod on Aug 18, 2017, 7:35:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info