[3.0] In-Depth Baron SRS guide. Including without Baron.

"
I'm stupid and this is probably a stupid question lol. Is SRS our main ability? Also, does the gems (SRS, Melee Splash Support & Minion Damage Support) have to be on a (Blue-Blue-Red) weapon? Or can you equip them on like a shield or boots?

If you're low level and just made the +1 weapon as noted in the guide, then yes you need those gems in your weapon. You would then move them to your 4 link helmet when you make the +1 helmet, again as in the guide.

e: double post woops
Last edited by Rocksteadee on Aug 8, 2017, 3:05:59 PM
Hello, baron is kinda expensive right now on the hardcore league so it's not rly a option for me at the moment.

I just reached act9 and i wanted to ask some tips for my gearing progression

i have 4K hp atm with capped rez and a granite, i feel pretty safe but my dmg on bosses are lacking a bit.

So i wanted to upgrade (currently using Helmet +1 minion)

shoould i buy a 5L staff °2fire and lose shield defense (and 15% castspeed from my wand) so i can put bloodmagic with haste

or should i just get a +2minion helmet ?

thanks in advance, if you have any other commendation for either my tree or gear it would be appreciated

link to my char : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/reskone/characters

EDIT : i found out in the guide actualy, it seems i should go for the +2 5L staff but i feel afraid not having a shield with this new unknown content
Last edited by reskone on Aug 8, 2017, 7:49:55 PM
does SRS spirts count as zombies on the baron helm for life leech?

thanks
"
lolbam wrote:

thanks

Nope, baron is great for SrS because of:
"+36 to Strength
Minions have 20% increased maximum Life
Your Strength is added to your Minions"

"
Rocksteadee wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:

thanks

Nope, baron is great for SrS because of:
"+36 to Strength
Minions have 20% increased maximum Life
Your Strength is added to your Minions"

oh thats lame
UAtz, Guardians, Shaper viable?
@TheuberClips Thanks for the nice guide!
Many thanks for the guide!

I'm on HC Harbinger, currently 61, and sort-of building the longer Duration route from the guide.

I also went MOM and took some extra mana nodes. I (currently) don't plan on going Bloodmagic, simply because I've never done it and don't know how risky it is.

I'm aware that running MOM plus auras makes no sense, since I need the mana for that.

So my question is this: Would I be gimping my minion damage too hard by not taking any aura nodes, and only running like, 1 aura? Or is there a way to incorporate both MOM and auras? (Guess not.) MOM's survivability feels sooo good right now.
Last edited by Daymare on Aug 11, 2017, 11:10:21 AM
Great guide, enjoying it so far, even though I'm level 12. I have a question about armor though.

I know you listed stats that we want, but are there specific types of armor I want that are better than others? What I mean is like white versions of base armor that I can craft to blue > yellow, etc.

I am a PoE noob, so trying to digest all this has been a task in & of itself. Thanks!
Last edited by inphared on Aug 11, 2017, 1:06:22 PM
someone who is in end game can u link what flasks your using?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info