[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

What are best Pantheon options?

Also has anyone tried out the Empower Gem for +2 more levels to Frostbolt?
Last edited by Webbhead08 on Sep 21, 2017, 3:40:44 AM
Can this build play well without a pandemonius? Can it afford to run both bisco's collar and leash ?
Define "well", I clear T11 easily with pretty average gear.
"
Webbhead08 wrote:

Also has anyone tried out the Empower Gem for +2 more levels to Frostbolt?

Seems like an excelent idea ^^
Anyone pls? Ill try, but need some time to get a gem- with 4th lv gem, base damage is about +30%
ign: Ron
TY good build
Since Frostbolt is not the best Boss Killing skill, I wonder if switching it to Glacial Cascade would work better?

Could that be a viable switch? Going from Frostbolt to Glacial Cascade Quad Totems?
Would Victario's Acuity be at all useful with this build while saving up for Pandemonius? As I understand it, the charges on kill would not count because the totems would be making the kills but with orb of storms you should have some power charges most of the time.
I had a ton of fun using this build as my League starter! Leveling was fast and easy and the build was powerful early on. I was clearing T15s in total garbage gear. Great work!

If anyone is interested in pushing their Hierophant a little (or a lot) further, I've got a 6-link Shiver for sale since I've started pushing my Slayer harder at this point in the league.

If this sort of shameless self promotion is looked down upon, please boo and hiss and I will explain everything to my therapist.

6Link Taryn's Shiver:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2008268

EDIT: Shiver is SOLD
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Last edited by SnakeWon on Sep 26, 2017, 2:14:12 AM
This is the first character that I've created in PoE, thank you for the build, it's fun and easy to play for a beginner.

Here is my current build, can anyone advice me on what should I get/fix? Couldn't get past T11 Precinct map yesterday, so I'm somewhat worried about the future progression..

www.poeurl.com/bzw7

The next major step would be to try and gamble a 6L Taryn's Shiver and get somebody to carry me through the last Labyrinth.

EDIT: Would switching out Frostbolt for Freezing Pulse work against bosses?
Last edited by Hawgnes on Sep 26, 2017, 12:43:12 AM
"
Hawgnes wrote:
This is the first character that I've created in PoE, thank you for the build, it's fun and easy to play for a beginner.

Here is my current build, can anyone advice me on what should I get/fix? Couldn't get past T11 Precinct map yesterday, so I'm somewhat worried about the future progression..

www.poeurl.com/bzw7

The next major step would be to try and gamble a 6L Taryn's Shiver and get somebody to carry me through the last Labyrinth.

EDIT: Would switching out Frostbolt for Freezing Pulse work against bosses?

Just did a quick glance at your poeplanner link, ditch your divination distallatte flask, i only used that for early leveling and didnt miss it at all once I switched to a 2nd "emergency" life flask.
also, craft one divine life flask for instant healing, and I would do the same with a divine mana flask.

You may already be aware, but in case you aren't, Mind over Matter makes mana a life bubble too, so if you ever see your mana dip, hit your mana flask. MoM makes the build tanky, but you have to be sure to keep your mana up, or your life will fade fast.

Either craft a +2 to cold gem staff, or buy a well rolled shiver with no sockets/links, and jewelers / fuse it to 6 link. I was clearing T15s and (barely) killing the bosses with a 5 link +2 cold gem crafted staff that had +%36 cold damage on it. It was actually a 5 link drop that I just scoured and alched until it was strong.

Try to cap your fire res too. You'd be surprised what that last %2 does for you.

Start running maps without worrying about bosses. grind your way to level 90+ and you'll start moving ahead. Just grind yellow maps, T8-T10. Your atlas wont progress, but the xp is more important atm.

Hope that helps. I'll be on for a while in my slayer build (SuperTallMidget) and can carry you in UberLab if you want those last 2 ascendancy points.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info