[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

This build is very good.Speed leveling.Clear map 11-13 very fast
I want to ask for switch weapon for single target(bosses)>Which skill will be good with this set up on 6L ? (currency is not problem)
Thank you
"
haxers wrote:
"
aurorpoe wrote:

Let's see.

Gear

Headgear - Good rolls and enchant. Room for improvement on life roll.
Chest - ok
Gloves - ok
Belt - ok good rolls
Boots - ok, can push for higher life rolls as well
weapon - definitely ok
amulet - definitely ok
rings - opal ring is good but could get better life rolls, on other ring, lightning damage on attack is wasted, can get higher life rolls as well.

Gems

6L gems are your main priorities. 20/20 them and get 21/20 FB if you can. Other gem links are fine.

That is what I was afraid off. We are talking 100cc + items :/ thank You for Your opinion.
Sorry noob question. I noticed for the Frozen Trail jewel it says for it to work you need 40 intelligence in radius. I don't see that in the passible tree. Am I missing something? I am looing at the socket a little south of shamanistic fury.
"
aurorpoe wrote:
"
haxers wrote:
"
aurorpoe wrote:

Let's see.

Gear

Headgear - Good rolls and enchant. Room for improvement on life roll.
Chest - ok
Gloves - ok
Belt - ok good rolls
Boots - ok, can push for higher life rolls as well
weapon - definitely ok
amulet - definitely ok
rings - opal ring is good but could get better life rolls, on other ring, lightning damage on attack is wasted, can get higher life rolls as well.

Gems

6L gems are your main priorities. 20/20 them and get 21/20 FB if you can. Other gem links are fine.

That is what I was afraid off. We are talking 100cc + items :/ thank You for Your opinion.

You're already at the min-maxing zone. Its entirely up to you how far you want to take the offense/defense of your build. All of this really boils down on how much currency you are willing to throw at it.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Sep 17, 2017, 9:01:19 PM
"
d1rtiq wrote:
This build is very good.Speed leveling.Clear map 11-13 very fast
I want to ask for switch weapon for single target(bosses)>Which skill will be good with this set up on 6L ? (currency is not problem)
Thank you

I didn't really do a PoB computation on this one, just on top of my head.

I would say drop a frostbomb+CoH+frostbite+ele weakness (if you are running dual curse) and for 6L you may want to go with "more" modifiers, spell totem+FB+controlled desc. + faster casting/added cold/lightning + slower proj + pierce + hypo.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Sep 17, 2017, 6:02:28 PM
"
mtwilliams717 wrote:
Sorry noob question. I noticed for the Frozen Trail jewel it says for it to work you need 40 intelligence in radius. I don't see that in the passible tree. Am I missing something? I am looing at the socket a little south of shamanistic fury.

The int nodes just need to be within the jewel radius, no need to put passive points in it.

"
These jewels grant improvements to a specific active skill if enough attribute points are allocatable within its radius. They do not need to be allocated.

Source:
Last edited by haxers on Sep 17, 2017, 6:06:33 PM
"
haxers wrote:
"
mtwilliams717 wrote:

The int nodes just need to be within the jewel radius, no need to put passive points in it.

"
These jewels grant improvements to a specific active skill if enough attribute points are allocatable within its radius. They do not need to be allocated.

Source:

OH LORD.. thanks lol
Could someone give me some tips to progress my char? Feeling kind of lost on what to chase for besides a headhunter. Also have a 29% Pandemonius that sits in my stash.
Hi there I got to level 48 on this character and started using a 5L Staff now but since I have a 5L Belly as well which one of the 4L gems do you think would be good to use it at? and what gem would be good to add to it?
Is elemental weakness a better curse than projectile weakness? I have low dex.

T
On Xbox can't find pando
ammy anywhere, farmable? I am using other leg Sammy that gives projectile damage that work for now?
Last edited by lostnomad1 on Sep 20, 2017, 9:57:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info