[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Yeah Colonade boss also u need to put 2 totems on different sides so u have damage on him all the time since he is destroying them fast ...

Btw need opinion is this worth buying since its 200 c cheaper than Taryn 6 link or is that passive from taryns important

ahhhh okay ty. i was assuming the percentage was the crit chance. with a max of 100%. thus -100% would mean no crit at all. ty for clarifying that.
"
DaChaS wrote:
Yeah Colonade boss also u need to put 2 totems on different sides so u have damage on him all the time since he is destroying them fast ...

Btw need opinion is this worth buying since its 200 c cheaper than Taryn 6 link or is that passive from taryns important

With my items, PoB says :

Equiping Doom Weaver (replacing Taryn)
+5.44% Crit Change
-16.5% dps
Hi all,

Pardon me for the noob-level question, i've looked around but cant figure how i can get 4 totems up in 3.0. Any advice here is greatly appreciated!!
It requires getting Ancestral Bond in the passive tree and Ritual of Awakening in the Templar Ascendancy tree.
Or using a Soul Mantle gives +1 Totem too.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
lourun_coria wrote:

I have to think getting a level 20 curse cast on you every time a totem dies is not worth the positives on that chest piece -- but yes, it does increase the maximum number of totems allowed by one.
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
"
lourun_coria wrote:

I have to think getting a level 20 curse cast on you every time a totem dies is not worth the positives on that chest piece -- but yes, it does increase the maximum number of totems allowed by one.

Then use Utility Flasks of Warding (is what im doing myself)
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Question about dps: is the screen showing me the damage for each Frostbolt, or is it calculating all five Frostbolts from the totem? This is my first totems build.
Hmm, thinking about this some more -- is it only when a totem is killed/destroyed? Or does casting a new totem which removes a previously cast totem also trigger the effect? If it is only the first and not the second, it might not be so bad...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info