[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
Non_Drifter wrote:
Just noticed that Flame Golem is kept at level 10 in the guide. What is the reason for this? Mine is level 17 atm.

I also accidentally leveled CWDT and Immortal Call to level 10 and 11 respectively, is this an issue too?

It is meant that CWDT casts immortal call AND summon flame golem when you get hit ... and the lower the CWDT is, the faster it procs as you don't have to take so much damage ... additional you won't need so much strength.

Thanks so much for responding. I have been using Flame Golem as a permanent summon atm (doing tier 4-5 maps). Would it be better to use thae CWDT setup instead of always having flame golem out?
Last edited by Non_Drifter on Aug 19, 2017, 1:41:35 AM
Hi friends. Haven't played PoE for years so I'm back as a noob I guess.
One question: Why go for staffs for crit when using controlled destruction which negates crits? What am I missing?
Last edited by Aeryos on Aug 19, 2017, 2:32:55 AM
"
Non_Drifter wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
Non_Drifter wrote:
Just noticed that Flame Golem is kept at level 10 in the guide. What is the reason for this? Mine is level 17 atm.

I also accidentally leveled CWDT and Immortal Call to level 10 and 11 respectively, is this an issue too?

It is meant that CWDT casts immortal call AND summon flame golem when you get hit ... and the lower the CWDT is, the faster it procs as you don't have to take so much damage ... additional you won't need so much strength.

Thanks so much for responding. I have been using Flame Golem as a permanent summon atm (doing tier 4-5 maps). Would it be better to use thae CWDT setup instead of always having flame golem out?

You can go manual summon and link it when you get tired eventually but only at lower level bec of cwdt level limit. I personally find it tiresome to cast golems but that's just me.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
"
Aeryos wrote:
Hi friends. Haven't played PoE for years so I'm back as a noob I guess.
One question: Why go for staffs for crit when using controlled destruction which negates crits? What am I missing?

We go staff to utilize the "crit chance/multi when wielding staff" nodes on templar area thus sort of evening out the negation of controlled destruction.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Would it be be better to get the 2 additional power chargers or the extra spell damage nodes in witch area
which minor and major gods ?
"
nzrocketman wrote:
Would it be be better to get the 2 additional power chargers or the extra spell damage nodes in witch area
this is a crit build so power charges > spell damage
Im clearing t14 pretty easy right now and the only problem is sadly the boss dps. I also just got a Pandemonius the last thing i need to get is the 6l Maelstrom which i have only 5l rip.
What do you think about my jewels?
why do we put more crit on with the 6l when we negate the crit chance? does it add something im missing or?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010865940

Hit me up on steam if you want
"
TSA_Ryan wrote:
why do we put more crit on with the 6l when we negate the crit chance? does it add something im missing or?

It adds spell dmg in return lvl 20 is 44% Spell dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info