[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

How exactly do I get effective single target with this build? Kind of struggling on red map bosses
@PotatoPops - did you strip your character after asking? Are you pushing red maps w/ a 4L taryn's shiver? I ask because... most of the rest of your gear appears missing.

If you are operating with a 4L taryn.... go get a 6L staff, as cheap as possible, buy a shrieking essence of sorrow, scour the staff if needed, and use the essence on it. Assuming you've got a prefix open, have Catarina put spell dmg on it.

Also, spend the money to buy at least a lvl 20 frostbolt (actually, several, Q20 the extras and put them in your swap), if not outright buying a lvl 21 (corrupted) frostbolt. The DPS boost there is huge.

Didn't even look at tree, but those bits should help a great deal.
Last edited by Ikariusrb on Mar 11, 2018, 10:27:43 PM
what about pantheon??what should we use?
Last edited by Darida on Mar 12, 2018, 4:08:14 AM
Some advice for a newbie caster

Currently at end of act 2 with lvl 19ish

I bought 1 jewel from ah and currently using
Self casting frostbolt with controlled destruction..

Have 2 questions...
1. What kind of weapon should i look for while levelling..and with which stats?
Should it have that +1 socket?
2. What gems should i attach to frostbolt?
Would like to know for just levvelling and not end game. Also which as 2 3 or 4th
Dont think ill be getting a 5 link...
Hypothermia Support - why dont you use this
https://pastebin.com/QDAm7nrK

Update, 320k per totem on trash, 220k on shaper...times 4*1.375 =

1.76 million Trash dps
1.21 million Shaper dps

Still need to role +1gems on Body....

"
WesolyFarmer wrote:
Hypothermia Support - why dont you use this

I use it^^
Great guide, lvl 90 now and having alot more fun clearing maps than my usual AW totems build, I am curious though, just got Berek's Grip ring drop from the beast altar and would like to know if the mana leeched on frozen mobs works with the totem attacks, can't seem to find anything with google :(
"
chanlinexile wrote:
Great guide, lvl 90 now and having alot more fun clearing maps than my usual AW totems build, I am curious though, just got Berek's Grip ring drop from the beast altar and would like to know if the mana leeched on frozen mobs works with the totem attacks, can't seem to find anything with google :(

No...1on1 for totems, if it hits yes! If it kills sad (;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info