Datamined unique - Repost

^You rather i don't correct you and you neglect the concept of this unique?

I could do that...not sure who would benefit from that, but ok.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : ladish is on the best potential for this i think. At least for non-obvious meta aoe spread heralds.

Could have some fun stuff with this.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Aug 2, 2017, 9:05:57 PM
This makes you able to run all 3 heralds at least.

the drawback to the essence wurm no longer applies and will make it always cost 45% so you'd end up with 90% reserved mana with 10% left over to do whatever with.

edit: actually, I guess the essence worm wouldnt work since heralds would always reserve 45%. No idea then. lol
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Last edited by Jkurs on Aug 2, 2017, 10:12:13 PM
"
Boem wrote:
^You rather i don't correct you and you neglect the concept of this unique?

I could do that...not sure who would benefit from that, but ok.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : ladish is on the best potential for this i think. At least for non-obvious meta aoe spread heralds.

Could have some fun stuff with this.

Peace,

-Boem-

actually i rather you correct me without being a condescending prick.
could be asking too much
"
xerofite wrote:

the drawback to the essence wurm no longer applies and will make it always cost 45% so you'd end up with 90% reserved mana with 10% left over to do whatever with.

heralds aren't auras..
"
ladish wrote:
"
xerofite wrote:

heralds aren't auras..

It says gems socketed reserve no mana. It doesnt say Auras. Either way I made a mistake because at first I thought it would enable you to use a third herald inside of it, but that wouldnt work because the chest piece would still make it reserve 45%. A shame. You could however still run an aura for free though.
Last edited by Jkurs on Aug 2, 2017, 10:14:47 PM
"
xerofite wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
"
xerofite wrote:

heralds aren't auras..

It says gems socketed reserve no mana. It doesnt say Auras. Either way I made a mistake because at first I thought it would enable you to use a third herald inside of it, but that wouldnt work because the chest piece would still make it reserve 45%. A shame. You could however still run an aura for free though.

yeah, I already suggested hatred earlier in the thread ;)
"
ladish wrote:

yeah, I already suggested hatred earlier in the thread ;)

for sure. I didnt see it! My bad.
It seems like someone had some kind of autoherald build in mind when he/she/apache helicopter made it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
+ Fidelitas spike for some opop herald of thunder action
Just dropping by to say I'm the designer of The Coming Calamity :) I leaked the image to another (Turkish) website/forum and someone appears to have posted it on reddit afterwards.

I am extremely grateful to GGG for the opportunity and Hrishi in particular for his help and guidance.

I hope the community enjoys it!
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info