3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

wow yea that dagger is insane! I will keep an eye out for something like that, I have a few ex I can spend on a new weapon. That is around a 98k dps increase over divinarius in POB. And you are right, increased crit is much better than added fire as a 6th socket with that dagger.

But I bet if you go into your POB and switch your crazy dagger with divinarius you will see added fire and increased crit strikes are basically the same dps increase, for me added fire is like 2k dps more than increased crit strikes.

Right now I'm just over 4.3k hp, the coral ring will be the first thing to go later today when I switch up my gear a bit
Thanks! Bought the original for 5ex and crafted over it, I do now see why you chose Added fire albeit in hindsight that will cost you in the future
[3.12] Lab runner build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972868
Ulab guide for noobs (Old but Gold) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2055995
Flask duration on belt is a realy cool mods. But Flask reduced charge used affixe stack with ascendency and tree flasks buff. That's why it's extremly powerfull.

On the ground of your dps KHthe8th :
- A dagger with 50% crit spell chance implicit with lowest T1 flat spell, 90+ crit spell chance and perf %Spell dmg master craft gives you +2.2% dps on PoB. With this search values, you should get a realy cool buff. The price of this kind of dagger shouldn't be to high while they are concurrenced by Shaped/Elder weapon.
The weapon of Collide is extremly solide. But for Uber lab it's totaly overkill. You should consider this kind of upgrade only if you want to play this character outside the U.Lab and do boss killing like Shaper, Guardian, etc.

- For added fire dmg, there is 2 explanations about this difference.
Firstly, you should consider the different buffs you will have while fighting Izaro. So you must keep in mind you will cast orb of storm, which means, you will proc some power charge. And power charges scale greatly with Inc crit strike gem. Without touching your stuff, just adding the fact you are under power charge and under flasks, added fire dmg only gives you +0.9% dps.
Secondly, under a Divinarius setup your only source of flat dps is BV gem and Abyssal jewels. Added Fire dmg convert a % of your physical dmg in fire. That's why PoB says it gives you +1.7% dps than Inc crit strike. If you switch for a rare platinium kriss (or any +50% implicite crit spell chance) with the lowest T1 flat elem to spell / 90% crit spell chance / 20% crit multi / 44% Spell dmg, Inc crit strike will give you 0.7%. This should show how stacking flat dmg to spell makes Inc crit strike a whiser choice for dps.
And upgrading your abyssal jewels should increase this difference in buff between Added fire dmg and Inc crit strike gem.

For the jewellery, just as in Harbinger, I would suggest you to craft an amulet like this one I did in Harbinger :

You stack dps on amu, and you leave defensive stats on your ring.
thanks again you two, last night I changed my amulet, belt, ring, passive tree, jewels, flasks, and bought a new QOTF with 5B1G. Here's to hoping I can sell my old QOTF and this wasn't a massive mistake to have two 6 linked QOTF...

Now I think I just need a new dagger and a better hybrid pot prefix, take another look at my setup now if you have a minute

Tell me, what can I improve in my build? I have only 30k evasion and 270% movespeed.
For me you have 100k eva with Gryphon and flasks buffs.
And you don't have a quicksilver flask in your setup. It's hard in this way to have a clear view of your stats in movement speed. With a perfect roll Alchemist Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline, you would be at 324% move speed.

But I see few little things :
- Your shield evasion have only 5% quality. Use 15 Armourer and upgrade it to 20% quality. You will win 119 eva. I would like to add, it's a low evasion roll. Ok it's an Elder one. But you have an hybride eva roll and the %life affixes. This mean it have no more room for %eva. You lose a bunch of evasion on this slot. This slot should provide you at least 1200 eva. Elder items are realy nice. But here we aim for stats range that leave almost no room for usefull elder or shaper affixes. A normal well rolled evasion shield might be way more revelant than Elder or Shaper one for us.
- You don't need to level your str based gems to max level. So you don't need 150+ str. Normaly, you should not need str on your stuff. Str bonus from your tree should be way enought for this build. This should leave you some room for affixes on you belt and ring slots.
- Your belt slot don't need str, so it can be replaced with a flask mods : reduced flask charge used or increased flask duration. I would say the reduced flask charge used is a bit better while it gives you extra use on every flask, and on somes, it will provide a +2 charges bonus. And WED is not necessary on this slot with your dps. Move speed from master crafting should be a better choice if you aim for more move speed.

By the way, 324% move speed without legacy stuff, is a realy high amount of move speed. You can get few more bonus from Abyss jewel, but this mean sacrifying some dps. It's probably not worth it.

On an other ground :
- I don't see any anti-curse flask in your setup. You need one.
- And you don't have any anti-bleed flask eighter. You MUST have one. It's mandatory.

You have a realy nice stuff, I don't think you have to change so much things to improve your character.
Is there any way I can utilize this in my build?
Last edited by Balefirex on Jan 8, 2018, 12:20:59 AM
sorry for the silly question..do you think that this build is viable using an elementalist witch? with my lvl 88 ele witch I can back-pedal all the passives up to ranger's starting point, with exception to ascendancy skills and bandit bonuses (got 2 passives). I used poeplanner to investigate and it seems doable in theory..but I know I am overlooking many important stuff I dont know about..would love to hear your expert opinion
Looking for some input on my gear, seems ok for right now but there can always be improvements if anyone else can find any I am very open to suggestions.

Also for those of us who cant pinpoint the dudes exact location and status with the chaos going on in the fights, is there anyway of dealing with that cold reflect lieutenant douche?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info