3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

There is a trick you can do with the Vorici crafting bench and Jeweler Orbs.

It's better to watch a video about it rather than read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg

If you're on mobile or can't watch a video right now:

Put item in Vorici bench
Select 2 socket option
Select 2 colors you need (likely spending 25 chromatics to do so)
Select 3 socket option
*Did you hit the wrong color? Select the 2 socket option. Then try the 3rd socket again.
Select 4 Socket option.
Could you include in the guide which are the important items to get first?

For example, I currently have a Tabula Rasa. I'd like to know what I should invest currency in next and after that. Basically what items you want to get ASAP.
Thx for the build
this my gear now,
4665 life \ 2174 mana
"
Could you include in the guide which are the important items to get first?

For example, I currently have a Tabula Rasa. I'd like to know what I should invest currency in next and after that. Basically what items you want to get ASAP.

I'm hesitant to include this in the guide because I've stated multiple times that this is not a strong starter character. Because of this I will not go into depth about it but I will give a simple priority system because it's much easier to type. (*if you were to ask me this question on stream I would answer more thoroughly)

While leveling up to desired level to farm Uber Lab:
2x Obliteration Wands > Tabula > Essence Worm + Mind Over Matter + Clear Mind > Atziri Flask > Rat's Nest

Divinarius + Spell Damage Shield + Queen of the Forest should all be bought last because you wont need any of those until you actually are planning on farming lab.

Make sure to have MoM at about lvl 70 and Vaal Pact no later than 75. While mapping use orb of storms to apply Warlords Mark on hard to kill packs of mobs or bosses.

Like I said, this was a quick write up. But if you're looking for a better answer I'm happy to help with a more detailed answer on stream.

"
uzi777 wrote:
Thx for the build
this my gear now,
4665 life \ 2174 mana

Nice! Glad you got it all set up proper :)

think it be top dps ?
BV use to be so Pain

Thinking of making a BV char in harbringer

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Do you just grab Vaal Pact after getting your gems sorted and having Atziri's Flask?
"
pro2017 wrote:
think it be top dps ?
BV use to be so Pain

Thinking of making a BV char in harbringer

BV is not the strongest DPS skill, no.

"
Do you just grab Vaal Pact after getting your gems sorted and having Atziri's Flask?

Generally speaking, you take Vaal Pact when you start to notice your character can't normally leech life back quick enough to take the next big hit.
I personally took Vaal Pact around level 75 when I started doing yellow maps and could not normally leech through bosses.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 9, 2017, 12:17:36 PM
think it be fast for farming map?
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
pro2017 wrote:
think it be fast for farming map?

If you're only interested in farming maps, this build is not for you. It's not very strong in that aspect.

Alright so I made a couple upgrades like you suggested on stream. You said to upgrade my neck and shield specifically as they were pretty lacking. I still have to fix the gems/sockets on the boots and gloves but that will be done today.

You think this will likely be suitable enough to start running Uber Lab once I gain a couple more levels (like around 85 or so)?

Thanks for all the help as per usual, stay fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info