3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
Saw this awesome guide and decided to try it out. Want to share my relatively smooth leveling experience here.

Finished Act10 in ~6.5 hours, which isn't godlike but good enough. Costs ~17c in total if you want to try this out, majority of the cost is the Tabula Rasa.

Strategy

The skill tree sucks for leveling, lets be honest. Therefore, we use sunder to level instead. Similarly, I hate spending currency on Regret Orbs, so in total, there are 4 skill points not on the final tree. Namely, Aspect of Panther and Dervish.

Tree at level 30ish
Tree at level 60

You get ~25k sunder tooltip dps at level 60, which is ridiculous considering you only invested 4 points into leveling.

I'm in SC so I deliberately died to bosses to speed things up, but its doable not to (2.2k hp for Kitava, easy to bump up to safe values).

For main hand buy Screaming Eagle -> Brightbeak -> Moonbender's Wings -> Death's Hand
For off hand buy Princess -> Prismatic Eclipse (>2 green sockets)
These weapons are all bought with 1c or less

Use Blood Rage as soon as possible and keep it on forever. Leap slam + faster attacks + fortify is super good mobility and defense. Use Ancestral Warchief if possible.

Use Hatred + Herald of Ash as soon as possible and leave them up forever.

Its important to start spamming utility flasks after normal lab, you get to facetank all mobs with them up, and since you're pathfinder, you always have them up. Note your resistances need not be capped without bismuth flask.

Gear for killing Act10 Kitava

The +1 Tabula Rasa is nowhere remotely needed, it really doesn't matter if its just plain. The others are really cheap leveling/random gear.

Wow! Thank you for this well written mini-guide. I know a lot of people are going to be interested in this kind of info.
Never thought of using sunder for leveling on a character like this but I guess if you have the right gear it's gonna be amazing.
"
Lol. Found some fun interaction, guys. Here it is:

The story begins when i decided to change my movement skill from Flame dash to Whirling blades, since i wanted to use Fortify. WB is not a spell, and that means: i need to find new skill to attach Arcane surge to it (Dont used Orb of storms yet). So, i decided to attach it to the Phase run.

Phase run has increased duration, if we have frenzy charges. Accidentally, i had some, because i used Ice bite support. And some minutes ago i noticed, that i have 21 second Arcane surge, while skill description in tooltip says, it gonna last 10 seconds. So, looks like, the duration buff from phase run is modifying arcane surge too.

Arcane surge has a lot of dope interactions, it can add a duration tag to skills which never had it, thus making duration tag supports possible to link to skill
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
edit
Last edited by FedeS on Sep 24, 2017, 8:03:21 PM
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:
Hey I bought a helmet with Phase run duration and it turned out he was selling all his gear. He was a nice bloke and I just decided to buy it all for 7exalts, jewels, gems flasks, did I get ripped off, and is this gear good enough? Cheers. I dont really care if its not worth that much as it beats the hassle of not using poe trade. however I am 7 res short

Spoiler

Note I didn't get the QOTF for that 7ex

I'm not sure if you got a good deal. A lot of those rare items can be bought really cheap. Or even crafted on your own. The gems / jewels might add up if you decided to buy all them instead of leveling your own, though.
In any case, you'll make the money back quick enough and wont even care about it in a few days because that set is good enough to get you going!

Yeah I made my money back in the day of farming and I sold the rats nest for 5exalts alone... so definately worth as the shield is about 2-3ex too plus the dagger so think I got a good deal
Been running lab for my glove enchant and got commandment of blades on hit, it seems to do more damage, should I just keep it

What's the best green support gem for 4B 2G qotf?
Thanks a bunch for this build. I've gone a few cyclone lab runners and it was pretty good, decided to go with something faster and my friend referred me to this build. Really happy with it, easy izaro's, safe, and quick.

I bought the running weapon\shield set up and found I actually run too fast and get disoriented lol. Just been using the divinarius and damage shield and I'm happy with the speed. Think this makes the build even better. Shows that there are tons of options to tailor the build to your liking\comfort zone.

Thanks again for the build
Just wanted to provide some feedback on the build... couldn't play the league this time around so things tend to get boring in Standard from time to time, why not make a lab farmer.

I had to buy some items, but generally had a lot of these components lying around already so I bit the bullet on the QOTF. That said, this build is super impressive for a dedicated lab farmer, and I'll be playing this character a lot. Not much to to learn in order to be proficient at the build, ofc there will always be min-maxing in the long term to really cut down on lab timings, but my only goal atm is the enchants.

Much thanks!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
GGZII wrote:
Been running lab for my glove enchant and got commandment of blades on hit, it seems to do more damage, should I just keep it

If you think it gives you enough damage to kill packs of mobs while running, sure. I've heard good things about that enchant.

"
Eliqq wrote:
What's the best green support gem for 4B 2G qotf?

Added cold damage probably. Could also mess around with Culling Strike OR Onslaught Support.

"
Emek wrote:
Thanks a bunch for this build. I've gone a few cyclone lab runners and it was pretty good, decided to go with something faster and my friend referred me to this build. Really happy with it, easy izaro's, safe, and quick.

I bought the running weapon\shield set up and found I actually run too fast and get disoriented lol. Just been using the divinarius and damage shield and I'm happy with the speed. Think this makes the build even better. Shows that there are tons of options to tailor the build to your liking\comfort zone.

Thanks again for the build

You're welcome! Glad you're enjoying it!
Last edited by Jelbishi on Sep 24, 2017, 11:35:54 PM
Have a question about darkshrines. Does 3rd shrine taken always gives you extra key, or that was just luck, and they are completely random?
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info