3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"MASTER ALCHEMIST"

-Immune to Elemental Status Ailments during Flask Effect
-40% increased Elemental Damage during Flask Effect
-20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite during Flask Effect

Shock is not irrelevant, it's just that I've made the build so our only shock application is through our ascendancy node.

BV at 20 stacks does damage every .2 seconds which gives us plenty of chances to apply shock to anything that lives longer than a few hits.

The shock effect from this node is a 20% increase in damage done to the shocked target.

afaik, shock is almost irrelevant at bosses now(excluding vink and VLT shock), it only matters if you do good part of lightning damage, crit and hit monster with this crit for at least 10% of hp(it works on any amount of light dmg, but effect is irrelevant tbh up untill 10% of life). shock chance from ascendancy only allows us to bypass the crit roll:we have a chance to shock on non crit hit just cause of this node. But he thing is that the only source of light dmg(with divinarius weapon and standart links) is our last ascendancy node, which adds 10% random ele dmg of phys. Only use for that chance to shock i see is when while you run, you decided to kill a pack, but BV decides it won`t crit today. the chance to shock may add some dmg and grant you some flask charges then. But this case is almost never existing.

Wow. I thought this whole time that I was getting value from shocking the enemy.
I just did some testing in slow motion and realized that neither Argus OR Izaro were getting shocked from just the Blade Vortex.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Also... How the hell did you figure that out? I can't find any information regarding the topic.

I must say, this is a VERY misleading ascendancy node.
It is still very useful node, because of status immunity. I thought, you picking it just because of that and to activate Veteran bowyer bonus.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Well yes it has multiple purposes and is by far the best choice.

But still, may I ask how you knew that information?

I'm not questioning you or anything. Just curious because I would have never guessed that was how the node worked based on the wording.
Would a 20/20 critting orb of storms be enough to apply shock? The one we use for power charges.
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
how you knew that information?

If you asking me, i saw patch notes and began to ask random guys about interactions with Innervate support and Berek's grip ring for my Freezing pulse build.

And yes, the wording is absolutely stupid. This mechanics is not friendly for new players at all. Lol. They added Help in a game, but you still need to go to the PoE wiki and read about... all things in the game, in fact.
"
Would a 20/20 critting orb of storms be enough to apply shock? The one we use for power charges.

No, I don't think so.

I think it's best to ignore shock at this point. The damage is REALLY good without it.
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"

No, I don't think so.

I think it's best to ignore shock at this point. The damage is REALLY good without it.

Okay. Thanks for getting back to me! I'm still at only 3k hp so I haven't started uber lab yet but it's demolishing in maps. Only have a 5L with a 20/20 BV as my only qualitied/max gem.

Quick question. For the flasks, does it matter which flask has staunching, warding, adrenaline, or of reflexes? Or can I just get flasks that in total have those?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
Jelbishi wrote:

But still, may I ask how you knew that information?

I'm not questioning you or anything. Just curious because I would have never guessed that was how the node worked based on the wording.

Logic, that's how. I've read what shock is and how it is usually applied and after short consideration, determined the reason for chance to shock/freeze/ignite to be. Also later i've read about this in Bers AW guide, where author suggested to pick starforge and some chance to shock nodes to be actually shocking
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
OP, i wanna thank you for this build. It is VERY fun to play after 60 level. Never been so satisfied by this game before.

Also: i got 67 level and started to search for some good dagger. Suddenly, all of them very expensive :( Even the cheapest costs 5ex and it doesnt even have flat dmg to spells on it. What can you recommend?
I am kind of confused about VP, I don't see any leech except for atziri's flask. Am I missing something or our only sources of leech is just that flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info