3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
still dont understand how you dont die to shitty traps thats the bane of my existance

MOM, high ms,popping hybrid flask, this makes traps a joke
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Ty mate.
I bought it for 1c thinking that 6 somewhat low mods wud be better than 4 good rolls
(Had acc instead of crit but I hit a lucky annul)
E:
Also mind looking at the gear I bought?I think I did a decent job considering my budget
pastebin.com/hZ7KuL2B
Last edited by Yamsan on Sep 15, 2017, 3:58:24 AM
"
Rarity: Rare
Storm Collar
Citrine Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
+22 to Strength and Dexterity
--------
7% increased Spell Damage
+46 to Dexterity
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
9% increased Evasion Rating
+55 to maximum Life
27% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

I was told that this was scour worthy (by some random global peeps).But plugging it in pob seems to tell me that it is a great amm.Am I missing something that says that this 3c amulet sucks?

I will vouch what My_dick_is_big point. It's a pretty cool amulet. You have to keep in mind that 5 dex = 1% eva, and this amulet give you 68 total dex, which means you get a 13.6% eva because of dex, for a total amount of 22.6% eva on this slot (duno yet if the game count or not 0.6 point % on eva). Amulet with wrong base and no dex bonus won't stand the comparasion.
Rest of affixe are up to a realy descent amount of stats.
It's realy cool amu man.

"
Ty mate.
I bought it for 1c thinking that 6 somewhat low mods wud be better than 4 good rolls
(Had acc instead of crit but I hit a lucky annul)
E:
Also mind looking at the gear I bought?I think I did a decent job considering my budget
pastebin.com/hZ7KuL2B

You should search for flask. Rest is excellent.
You made the choice of higher dps and mobility rather than hp pool. It's quite excellent if Izaro do not OS you with his strongest attacks.
Tetlis, don't forget that attributes do stack in 1 pile b4 being added as eva
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Alrite thanks.
And yeah I got most of the flasks by now off poe.trade (prob shudve rolled em myself but id just waste currency cuz i keep rolling over good stuff)
Also isnt my EHP higher than the one in the pob given by the OP?He had 5.15k ehp and i have 5.3k.
(its possible that i changed his gear tho so if thats the case then i guess ill pick up some more life)
"
"
Rarity: Rare
Storm Collar
Citrine Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
+22 to Strength and Dexterity
--------
7% increased Spell Damage
+46 to Dexterity
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
9% increased Evasion Rating
+55 to maximum Life
27% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

I was told that this was scour worthy (by some random global peeps).But plugging it in pob seems to tell me that it is a great amm.Am I missing something that says that this 3c amulet sucks?

It is good amulet, don't listen to omga, it has everything you need. Dex also adds eva btw

The amulet is far from being good, it's decent at most.
Would I use this if it dropped and I had nothing else? Sure..
But would I buy such a thing? Not even for 1c.
[Please ignore]
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Sep 15, 2017, 10:56:16 PM
I could have sworn I've seen Smoke Mine used, but coming back to this thread it's not in the gem links? Is it not worth using anymore?
if someone want i sell my armor for 11.5EX just pm me ingame FarmForAce
im new to bv, can i ask why not master surgeon even you are going crit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info