3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Hi new to this thread.

Any chance I could make this lab runner work with these colours or no?

I watched your stream and there you use a consuming dark. So consuming dark or divinarius for killing?
"
Hi new to this thread.

Any chance I could make this lab runner work with these colours or no?

Easy going.
Switch out Inc crit strikes/dmg for added cold and added fire (or maybe even empower. .. I think Should be better but Check in pob first)

Nice chest btw.... I want it :/

As He said He did izaro with a 0/1 links (only bv).
If you think now "ok He has rly nice gear".
I did izaro(3. Phase) on a 4 link (with bv spell Echo Inc crit dmg and contr. destruction) too cause i dont have a 6 linken Queen yet and forgot to switch to my tabula.
can do izaro with 4l guys is just more slow just that
Where do you scales your BV dps? Seems your skill tree never up spell and physical nodes.
Hey, nice build.

Im quite new to the game and only played 4-5 chars so far, so im sorry for any dumb questions.
I think a read almost the entire thread and i hope i didnt overlook any posts and this wasnt already answered before.

Im currently ~lvl60 and the leveling setup works pretty well dmgwise.
I can rush easily through normal areas and have no problems with blue/rare mobs but I struggle against bosses since i have no defensive mechanisms yet. I just rush in, do a bit of dmg and get killed over and over (even though im dodging a lot of stuff, but its hard to dodge eveything, since you have to be in range for bv.)
The only form of regen i have is my lifeflask atm which sucks.
How would you recommend to solve this until i have a shield to use the warlords mark+shield charge setup? since you recommended using 2 obliterations and no shield for leveling.

Should i run blasphemy+warlords mark until i get a shield?
or will an atziri flask be enough?
or just cast warlords mark manually?
How did you do it vs bosses while leveling?

next question: if i have a tabula, when do i go for the endgame setup and throw out added fire/cold? directly after i got all the critnodes i presume but not quite sure.

thank you

edit: just realized i cant even use atziri flask yet because im not lvl68 yet. so i presume i have to use some warlord setup?
Last edited by robinrod on Sep 3, 2017, 11:36:29 AM
"
robinrod wrote:
Hey, nice build.

Im quite new to the game and only played 4-5 chars so far, so im sorry for any dumb questions.
I think a read almost the entire thread and i hope i didnt overlook any posts and this wasnt already answered before.

Im currently ~lvl60 and the leveling setup works pretty well dmgwise.
I can rush easily through normal areas and have no problems with blue/rare mobs but I struggle against bosses since i have no defensive mechanisms yet. I just rush in, do a bit of dmg and get killed over and over (even though im dodging a lot of stuff, but its hard to dodge eveything, since you have to be in range for bv.)
The only form of regen i have is my lifeflask atm which sucks.
How would you recommend to solve this until i have a shield to use the warlords mark+shield charge setup? since you recommended using 2 obliterations and no shield for leveling.

Should i run blasphemy+warlords mark until i get a shield?
or will an atziri flask be enough?
or just cast warlords mark manually?
How did you do it vs bosses while leveling?

next question: if i have a tabula, when do i go for the endgame setup and throw out added fire/cold? directly after i got all the critnodes i presume but not quite sure.

thank you

edit: just realized i cant even use atziri flask yet because im not lvl68 yet. so i presume i have to use some warlord setup?

I used blasphemy and warlords Mark and it worked Well.
Vs Bosses it was kinda Hard yeah but doable with uniques (tabula the Helmet with 30+ all Res and 2 unique wands) i think i swaped out added cold/fire kinda early but not sure. ...Just Check your dps in pob if it's better or Not.

Btw. I still use a tabula swap for izaro/argus and use a 4 linken QotF for running. It works with a 4 link (forgot to swap once) But you get used to the swap and izaro just dies faster with tabula.

PS.I took a carry for kitava act 10 tho... Didn't wanted to die 1000 times and use a Lot of time :D

Edit: whats the Best Helmet to use for enchant for Profit? :)
Last edited by rossko on Sep 3, 2017, 12:29:05 PM
"
Jelbishi wrote:
Gloves -

*Do not level arcane surge past level 7

I would be shocked if this was not discussed already in the 22 pages of this thread, so please accept my apologies if this has already been explained. But would it be possible to go into more detail about the benefits of this setup along with why it's important not to level Arcane Surge past level 7 and perhaps update the build guide with this info?

Love the build. Thanks for making such a fun build 3.0 viable.

"
Miacova wrote:
"
Jelbishi wrote:
Gloves -

*Do not level arcane surge past level 7

I would be shocked if this was not discussed already in the 22 pages of this thread, so please accept my apologies if this has already been explained. But would it be possible to go into more detail about the benefits of this setup along with why it's important not to level Arcane Surge past level 7 and perhaps update the build guide with this info?

Love the build. Thanks for making such a fun build 3.0 viable.

because higher lvl arcane surge increases the mana threshold and you have to cast the linked spell multiple times to trigger its effects.
Hey, I'm lvl 85 and was wondering if you could do a gear check, can't beat last stage of Izaro atm. I die pretty fast, even with the increased life darkshrine buff (4600 and almost immediately died). I'm not trying to facetank btw. Thanks!

My gear:
Spoiler

Also got a new QOTF, I'm assuming this will help a ton when I link it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info