3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
snowman41 wrote:
Any advice with what I need to fix before running Uber Labs would be great. I specifically want to know if I need to replace the gloves and helmet before I start trying to chrome them. Right now I feel like I need to get fortify and additional toughness onto my decoy totem, I already have 4k hp and 2k mana with resists. Also I got a random Carcass Jack dropped, does it have good rolls for using or should I just sell it?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/snowman41/characters

Your gear is fine but I would really suggest a rat's nest helmet at the very least. The rare helm would work but your damage will be much lower.

If you need to get resists after losing the rare helmet, just snag a decent jewel or 2 and you're golden.

Also please have a look at the updated skill tree in the guide. Your skill tree is not optimal yet.

Finally, use the skill gems in the guide in the proper links. I know you were probably just leveling a bit and using what you had. But before doing Lab you need to get set up properly or this build will not work like you see it in the videos.
This is my gear, im lvl 78 and I cant seem to get past 4k HP. How do you manage to have 5k+ HP? I found myself using Max Life % jewels and still no luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

I really cant wait to start running lab. :(

Spoiler

Last edited by DigitalStealth on Aug 28, 2017, 6:41:45 AM
Hi again,

I made some changes: Got a new shield, got some hp jewels with str so I could use the belt, now im at 3736 hp. Can you (disregard gems for now, working on leveling them) take a quick look and see if I missed anything now? Also how much of a damage upgrade would getting a rare dagger yield over using divinarius?
How is this build in terms of full key Uber runs? I have a RF Jugg Uber farmer at the moment but runs take a while and I want a build that will do it much quicker. I'd like to switch my RF to Zerker and turn it into a mapping character instead.

What's the minimum needed for full key runs? Will a 5L queen suffice or is a 6L needed to do them reliably. Thanks in advance.
"
This is my gear, im lvl 78 and I cant seem to get past 4k HP. How do you manage to have 5k+ HP? I found myself using Max Life % jewels and still no luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

I really cant wait to start running lab. :(

Spoiler

I don't normally look at people under 85 because it's a waste of my time trying to explain why you're struggling.

But you need to level up and stop being impatient. I recommend level 85 4k hp 2k mana in the guide and now you're asking why you have trouble at level 78 without 4k hp.

Basically do this...

First... Fix your gems...Immortal call needs to be level 3. Currently it's doing nothing for you.
You have no curse in your shield charge setup so there is an issue there.
Your arcane surge is too high of a lvl. Put it to level 7.
The gear is mostly fine my man. Just level up and put some points into HP in the skill tree.

"
Tumzie wrote:
Hi again,

I made some changes: Got a new shield, got some hp jewels with str so I could use the belt, now im at 3736 hp. Can you (disregard gems for now, working on leveling them) take a quick look and see if I missed anything now? Also how much of a damage upgrade would getting a rare dagger yield over using divinarius?

The gear is mostly all good.
The shield is really low on spell crit and that would be a HUGE upgrade when combined with high spell damage.
The only other thing I noticed was that your belt has no life on it and you're using a devoto's.
I know the devoto's has a good enchant but unless you're racing I dont think its worth it for you to use that over a rat's nest or starkonja.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 28, 2017, 2:42:15 PM
"
SparkleMotion wrote:
How is this build in terms of full key Uber runs? I have a RF Jugg Uber farmer at the moment but runs take a while and I want a build that will do it much quicker. I'd like to switch my RF to Zerker and turn it into a mapping character instead.

What's the minimum needed for full key runs? Will a 5L queen suffice or is a 6L needed to do them reliably. Thanks in advance.

You could do full key runs on this character no problem. I can essentially AFK on argus and you clear through zones faster than anyone else.

You could do this all on a 4 link if you wanted and you would hardly notice it.
Obviously you gain damage from 5l and 6l but it's not that big of a deal.
On stream I often show what it looks like to run Uber Lab on a 0-link BV.. So just BV that's it. It's fine :)
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
SparkleMotion wrote:

You could do full key runs on this character no problem. I can essentially AFK on argus and you clear through zones faster than anyone else.

You could do this all on a 4 link if you wanted and you would hardly notice it.
Obviously you gain damage from 5l and 6l but it's not that big of a deal.
On stream I often show what it looks like to run Uber Lab on a 0-link BV.. So just BV that's it. It's fine :)

Hey Jelbishi,
I just wanted to officially thank you for this build. My gear is far from optimal (currently crafting my 5 blue 1 green QoTF), but I've been destroying lab with full key/darkshrine runs for over a week. Done 31 labs so far with 3 drunk/stupid trap deaths and 0 Argus/Izarro deaths.

Last night I got a +2 barrage enchant on Rat's nest, so I should be able to afford some upgrades now :)

Racing for jewel isn't my thing, but I can definitely see myself using this build as a league starter from now on as long as GGG doesn't break it :). Thanks again!
Lucky you @satisfaction!

That'l be enough money to keep you well equipped for this character and probably the next 1 too haha.
Thanks to Author with this great build!!!
I have successed the full key run with the character LV.85!(Lv.75 had passed the Uber,HaHaHaHa~)

Em...I come from China,so sorry for my poor English,but I must login to thank Author for the great build!

2017/8/30 -- get the 5B1G Queen for 600c -- amazing!

Em... How can I link my gear...so pity!
Last edited by happylowe329 on Aug 29, 2017, 9:49:40 PM
super build !
my question involves the 7leagesteps... what gems do i put in my 3Red offensive shield if i use shield charge + the other links in the boots?
i also noticed both assasin's mark and warlord's mark
and rallying cry and enduring cry
do you mind clearing this up for me or perhaps make a note in the guide about it, it's a little confusing to me.
thx again.
-Rott
IGN=ElitePhanteon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info