3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Well I think about doing a uber lab farmer.... how good is this build in harder Layouts? And how long does it Takt to get to the point where you can Farm uber lab/how expensive /cheap is it? :)
Ty
€dit:and whats the defense Mechanik vs izaro/argus /traps? Just be fast?
Last edited by rossko on Aug 17, 2017, 4:33:34 AM
hi guys, i want to write here my progression with my char: JelbishiThxForThisBuild, I think remember me for save me the other they to just six socket me chest without the right color!

My gear now:
Spoiler

In my running shield i don't use the set up for flame dash just because atm i need to pratice with all the layout of the lab, and i prefer to walk to learn better without skipping obstacle atm, to lern from my mistake.
Atm i've stop at lvl 86 and i'll probably lvl up more the days i don't have much time to play.
Jelbishi if you have any improvements for my gear let me know, for sure what i know is i need to take +%evasion on my ring.

ty, Ice_or_Lator
Hey, I tried to run uber lab at 83 with this gear, but izaro keeps blowing me up instantly, any advice?

Spoiler
Whoops, yeah I'm a dope. I plugged it in again properly (160 dex only, I had some gems socketed in so I took the wrong values) and it came back with

Craft Type Chance Avg Tries Cost/try Avg Cost Std. Deviation
Vorici 3B 1.80934% 55.3 120 6,632.2 54.77

So 6600 chromes on average to 5-off a 6s QotF by bench chroming vs your method of jeweling only which is say 2000 jewelers. Maybe someone can make a jeweler/colouring calculator :)
"
ryusazaki wrote:
Hey, I tried to run uber lab at 83 with this gear, but izaro keeps blowing me up instantly, any advice?

dodge the big hits.
i cant rly move once the fights starts from lag (shitty pc) so i just got as much damage and evasion as possible to dodge them and kill asap before he hits again.
another annoying part of this whole thing is shield slam has a 75%ish chance to hit and if it doesnt you dont get fortify and leech so watch out for that
saw one of your vids in related column on youtube and you had a pic of the lab ladders, do you know how to access them cause the ladder on this website is trash.
Gear so far post. Only level 65 but already feel fast as hell and BV mows through mobs like crazy. I've been able to hit 30m xp/hr already to start leveling gems which is super nice. I just threw on a decay support to finish off mobs so I can run through packs and not worry about actually killing. Works really nice for farming jewellers on rooftops to get all those off colors ;)

Picked up the ammy for 50c, I think it was a steal! Next upgrade is a shield I'm eyeing for 8ex to res cap and get some more damage. Still need to off color a lot of things, but the build is coming together!

Spoiler
"
IceorLator wrote:
hi guys, i want to write here my progression with my char: JelbishiThxForThisBuild, I think remember me for save me the other they to just six socket me chest without the right color!

My gear now:
Spoiler

In my running shield i don't use the set up for flame dash just because atm i need to pratice with all the layout of the lab, and i prefer to walk to learn better without skipping obstacle atm, to lern from my mistake.
Atm i've stop at lvl 86 and i'll probably lvl up more the days i don't have much time to play.
Jelbishi if you have any improvements for my gear let me know, for sure what i know is i need to take +%evasion on my ring.

ty, Ice_or_Lator

You're looking good over there buddy. Glad you got things up and running and I hope you continue to enjoy it in the future!
Only thing I would suggest right now is upgrading that shield. Spell damage AND spell crit on a shield will give you insane damage.

"
ryusazaki wrote:

Spoiler

There are so many things that can be going wrong during the fight, it's hard to really pinpoint it. Especially if you have the character hidden and I can't see the skill tree.
Maybe you have too little life?
Maybe you are trying to do mechanics you're not able to properly handle?
Is fortify always up?
Are you letting your jade / stibnite effects drop before refreshing them?
Are you at least making an effort to dodge some of his attacks?
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 17, 2017, 4:58:56 PM
"
Jelbishi wrote:

You're looking good over there buddy. Glad you got things up and running and I hope you continue to enjoy it in the future!
Only thing I would suggest right now is upgrading that shield. Spell damage AND spell crit on a shield will give you insane damage.

I really enjoy, i like the bv play style and as well the lab and most the movemente speed of this build. Ty for the great job and continue to update the guide if need it, and why not, make some more guy for different purpose in the game! ^^
Last edited by IceorLator on Aug 17, 2017, 7:25:35 PM
Hey, I found while leveling bladefall totem/fire traps were nearly pointless. The time it takes to throw/cast that stuff I could be doing more BV damage which even 1 more tick of BV is 10x more damage then bladefall and firetrap combined. Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info