[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

Why does the leveling section of the guide only goes up to act 1? As a beginning player it's a little too off for me and I would really like to try out this build.
"
Guax1nim wrote:
Why does the leveling section of the guide only goes up to act 1? As a beginning player it's a little too off for me and I would really like to try out this build.

He probably just ran out of time before the start of the league and has been pushing the ladder. I leveled with dual wield Sunder until around mid Act 5 when I finally found a good 2H axe and switched to EQ. You should level with Sunder and try to get a 4L with some combination of Faster Attacks, Multistrike, Added Fire, Chance to Bleed, Ruthless, Melee Physical Damage and Conc Effect depending on the colours you have and the gems you have available. When you get a decent 2H axe and a 4L, switch to EQ, Less Duration and anything from before except Multistrike and Faster Attacks. You'll probably need to pick up some of the +30 Int/Dex nodes too for gem requirements.

Hopefully that helps you progress with the build.
How does this do in maps?
"
weefblad wrote:
How does this do in maps?

Tanky, you probably wont die.

But slow, very very slow. Wouldn't recommend for maps, but for farming uber lab its amazing. (which is the goal of the build)
Currently doing t8 maps with ease, however the clear speed is dreadful (missing one trial), however it is tanky as hell, no issues in merc lab when doing carries.

Different playstyle which i'm used to it, but i made this char for the currency farming in uber lab and i love it (will love it even more when i start uber lol).

Just completed full key run (god i love this build)

Many thanks for the build guide.
Last edited by matthew24906793 on Aug 7, 2017, 5:53:21 PM
Another quality build!!

Just smashed the Uber Lab first try with ease thanks again!!
Thanks for posting your build!

A minor thing that I'm curious about, which I guess goes beyond just this build: is there a reason to set CWDT+Vortex+Enfeeble at levels 9,2,7 or is this just arbitrarily picked?
I get why CDWT is at lvl 9, it's a comfortable level to have it on, but why not leveling the others more?

Thanks, appreciate anyone taking their time to answer!
I know this build is made for Lab farming, But is this build also viable for Guardians?
Which skill do you use to avoid killing gargoyles and lieutenants? Heavy Strike?
Last edited by Ostankino22 on Aug 8, 2017, 1:57:18 AM
What about going for maces like Kongors instead Axes for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info