The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

These challenges look alot harder and more annoying than ever.
"
Bex wrote:

can you explain why there is A crown Mtx, Eyes mtx and a Lunaris circlet on the character?

Aint this Attachment+Attachment+ Helmet skin?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Fb trashmobs yay :P
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
I don't mean to be disrespectful, I appreciate a lot that you are giving free MTXs which are always nice stuff to receive just for enjoying the game, completing challenges, etc but 3.0 is probably of the most expected expansion in PoE's history and the Harbinger League that comes with it, it is also expected to be amazing, at least that's what I think after months waiting. The eyes effect are awesome and I'm actually surprised that these aren't the MTX reward for 36 challenges, the character effect is ok but the crown... Well, you have already seen a few negative comments. I'm not going to say that it is ugly or dissapointing at all, it's just that at least in my case I was expecting something much more impresive from you guys because that's what you always deliver, great content and great rewards.

In any case, I'll be still playing but not for the rewards after the 12th challenge, I'll just enjoy the expansion and everything else.
I also think the rewards are the lamest yet. Very uninspired. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I like the challenges a lot and will do 36. But that crown and character effect are really lackluster.
every league the Grind for labs increases.
finally totem looks different. And that blue "crown" is good only if you can use it with another MTX. By itself it looks kinda lonely.
40/40 incoming!!!
"
TheMonstercat wrote:
Worse MTX this far. Worse than Prophecy

Well there is most likely a big reason for that called huge expansion 6 new acts!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info