The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

I really like these challenges, I will read it again but so far no "Find these unique boxes" is the best thing in harbinger league, I always thinks it was the most nonsense challenge.

The Mtx... well I don't like them too much, the eyes are fine, the char effect is ok, the crown is bad, but no problems anyway.

Looking foward for FoO and harbinger!!

I will go to endgame by watching the Streamers. :) But I see there will be a lot of new content, so me and my BF will explore them if not with the 3-months league, with Standard afterwards.
The things I see is almost everything is new.
I like that the challenges are easier then usual.
What about Act 9 and 10 - will they be online with 3.0? It's a bit risky I suppose, because is not tested and there will be bugs. I will give it a try, but not a lot playtime.
All in All, I am curious about 3.0, still not clear idea about my build, but most probably - witch with ice and chaos damage and a lot of HP, not a summoner.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
Last edited by Strandedmoon on Jul 31, 2017, 7:56:03 AM
Character effect and crown are both really bad.... I was hoping that they would look better in motion but they are still terrible, almost like a simple unfinished concept art for a reward...
Still want those mtx's
I don't think 1337 will be to hard.
Some maps (many of them) have more than 1 Boss per map, and with TWINNED you get double of that amount!

Vaal Pyramid Map = 3.
Racecourse Map = 3.
Ramparts Map = 3? (Blackguard counts?).
Olmec's Sanctum = 9?
Arena map = 3.
Cemetery Map = 3.
Tropical Island Map = 3? (Spirits counts?).
Courtyard Map = 3.
Ans so on.

Even The Apex of Sacrifice has 6 Bosses, so both Grinding challenge and Boss kill challenge!

Olmec's Sanctum
The four previous totems also reappear and fight by his side, and will respawn if killed before Olmec falls. To fully complete the map, a minimum of 9 bosses have to be defeated.
Does this mean i can get this challenge done by completing only this map? By res-killing mini-bosses which will respawn non stop until i kill main Boss?!
Last edited by CBEToffOP on Jul 31, 2017, 3:10:06 AM
Still not a fan of rng-challenges like "Claim these Essences" and most of "Complete these Encounters III". The new "Complete following Encounters" challenge looks very nice though.
Probably going for 36 this time. Hyped for the next league :-)
"
Tereng wrote:
Is it just me or the challenges looks easier than last league.

Only because we dont know yet anything about the challenges that are based on the new content (like the drop rates for the new orb shards).

But its indeed clear that (some of) the reused 'older' challenges gets more and more cutted down (like: no really rare shrine to touch, no expensive currency to use etc).
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
vio wrote:
and yeah, 90 percent of the challenges are obtainable with a simple playthrough to red maps.

To lots of 'us' (including me), these two are mutually exclusive ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 31, 2017, 3:15:13 AM
The challenges are okay, but I'm really underwhelmed by the rewards. The eye effect at 12 challenges is alright, but the other two just look really dumb in my opinion. (Also, I wanted another portal effect)

In any case I'm hyped to finally play the 3.0 release. Would still play if there were no league rewards at all.
Will try and go for 24, since I'll have some time off next week and the league looks promising, but I'll be cool with 12, eyes are really nice.

Btw haven't seen the video yet so sorry for asking, what is a Rogue Shadow? A rogue exile summoned by a harbringer?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info