Upcoming Unique Items

I dont get that sword.
Who/What was it made for?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 24, 2017, 7:55:14 PM
Ahn's Might
"Ahn's Might works particularly well with Lacerate"

I have to disagree here. I just played with starforge and doomsower lacerate builds, 1 in legacy and the other in turmoil. When using multistrike with it you need quite a fast weapon early-mid game for it to feel good(ignoring aoe).

I would never use this sword for lacerate due to its attack speed and frenzy limitation which reduces even more attack speed. The 15% aoe is not that great anyway since you still pretty much have to use inc aoe, for clear speed and conc swap for heavy bosses.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Neat, increased drop rate for alchs!
Wrong Title, i've corrected.
Spoiler
"Upcoming Vendor Trash"
or
"Upcoming Vendor Food"
Last edited by GOLIYPIDR73 on Jul 24, 2017, 7:39:12 PM
Speaker's Wreath - atleast they could have was an item base that requires dex.
Tinkerskin - looks like a solid build option. I am looking forward to some theory crafting.
Soul Tether - one of those uniques that you have to try out to see if its any good.
Ahn's Might - i would like to know who thought this up and what build ideas they were planning on using this for.
Chest is good because the modifiers are not local, so you still can use your beloved ultra fucking cheap +2 6L crude bow and get all the benefits.

Considering that now with the nerf to es+vaal pact most casters will move to spell totem/traps it is an item that might see the light of the day.
The downside of the sword is so fucking bad lol like I don't even know the purpose of the sword it's not even a viable offhand you don't fuck your movement skill up lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 24, 2017, 7:39:05 PM
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
No, Seriously, can ANYONE from GGG explain Tinkerskin? The wording on it makes it USELESS. It is the same problem Blast Cascade has(and has had for years that we've had to suffer through it). It's NOT HARD to change the wording so it actually functions the way it's clearly meant to. But as it stands right now it is unbelievably garbage and as someone who plays a lot of trap characters it's really sad because it makes us feel like GGG doesn't care about these problems and is more than willing to keep repeating them.
¨

What do you even mean with this? Blast cascade let me get and maintain power charges incredibly easy, with this chest i'll now also get easy free frenzy charges on top for even more dmg. Chest is BiS for my next trapper.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
That's because it originally said cyclone and they changed it to another skill because they were completely wrong about it. Now they're only slightly less wrong than before.
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
No, Seriously, can ANYONE from GGG explain Tinkerskin? The wording on it makes it USELESS. It is the same problem Blast Cascade has(and has had for years that we've had to suffer through it). It's NOT HARD to change the wording so it actually functions the way it's clearly meant to. But as it stands right now it is unbelievably garbage and as someone who plays a lot of trap characters it's really sad because it makes us feel like GGG doesn't care about these problems and is more than willing to keep repeating them.
¨

What do you even mean with this? Blast cascade let me get and maintain power charges incredibly easy, with this chest i'll now also get easy free frenzy charges on top for even more dmg. Chest is BiS for my next trapper.

As I explained in my previous post. 99% of Trap builds use EITHER Chain Reaction(from the Saboteur ascendancy), or Sunblast(unique belt).

Chain reaction, "enemies" only trigger one of those traps. All the rest of the traps are triggered by chain reaction. Thus they do not proc blast cascade(or this new armor). Which means that it takes forever to build up to max charges, can take forever if you have a run of bad luck(since it's effectively a 15% chance to get a single charge per pack of enemies), and you can easily drop all your charges if you have a string of bad luck(which doesn't even need to be that bad because 15% isn't very high). And again, since it takes forever to build them back up again...

And Sunblast, the traps trigger automatically at the end of their duration. Which means they're NEVER triggered by enemies. So they will never generate a single charge for you. Which is a problem, since Sunblast is the popular route for assassin trappers(who tend to use power charges more).
Last edited by NessOnett8 on Jul 24, 2017, 7:49:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info