Skill Preview: Dark Pact

Will this work with your party member's skeletons?
I like it, reminds me of Righteous fire, where the damage is based on life, instead of being continuous life degeneration it's per cast, as well as being a AoE skill expanding out of your character, I don't personally care for the skeleton function of the skill

this might be my build choice for FoO

for those asking about CI, I'm pretty sure you cannot cast the skill since you have no life to spend for it, just like trying to cast as CI with a blood magic skill
"
GbhZero wrote:

Screw that...Will it work on my party members?
IGN: DabrixRN
wonder how will that work with totems?
will that decrease the totem life? (i guess so)
will that scale of totem life?
how will that work with vaal summon skeletons?
how will that work with CI?
yet again another skill and so many questions....

p.s. i would use that with two spell totems and another totem to summon skeletons (and self cast skeletons / vaal skeletons). maybe use it with anger aura for fire damage and ignite, reverse knockback gloves and eye of the innocance, and that will be the new RAT nuke totems? cant wait to test this stuff
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
GbhZero wrote:

Screw that...Will it work on my party members?

don't play with this man.
"
the skill has a unique build setup, involving specializing in minion life or player life and maximizing chaos and spell damage.

unique? this is all players do since 2.2..

chaos.. that means poison? if it can poison, then vaal skeletons == looots of poison stacks, boss deletion in seconds

i just hope youll nerf Necromancer a bit - it is pretty dumb
Going to go ahead and call it: This will be the weakest of the three new skills. Conversion and Chaos dmg have both been nerfed many times over so if this actually does significant dmg then i would be shocked. Of the three, I expect Storm Burst to the be strongest. The only possible way i could see this skill keeping up in dmg is if it scaled indefinitely off minions and by that i mean Vaal Summon Skele + Summon Skele. That being said this could bring VSS up as a popular Vaal skill, maybe. Going to have to see the % converted values before anything is determined but i somehow doubt this works so well. The mechanic seems nice but it all comes down to how well it scales and if it doesn't scale well it will just be another skill that gets overlooked by the more popular builds.
Last edited by shinigamiscall on Jul 24, 2017, 5:18:22 AM
chaos damage than what? AoE ? Duration? We don't Know. So what do you want to use this video?
Please don't make the same mistake again.
Last edited by AGFN on Jul 24, 2017, 2:15:25 AM
Heartbound Loop FeelsGoodMan
It seems like instead of "Fall of Oriath" they should have named the expansion "Rise of Channeling" Kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info