Skill Preview: Dark Pact

New broken skill or its balanced one?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
And another projectile/AoE skill joins the game... seriously, why are you guys joining the lazy & easy to balance dev guild?

Game used to have some unique and fun skills and now we get this lame skills with effects that seem recycled from previous skills...

I like what was achieved with 3.0 (the way some stuff was recycled felt great because it shows evolution) but this feels weak and nothing special. I really think GGG needs a new mastermind in the skill and support gems department.

ProjectPT's ideas seemed stupid but are slowly making a lot of sense.
Really want to test this skill out.
CWDT+summon skellies+minion life.

Skelletons are summoned directly at the enemies and you can fire Dark Pakt without waiting the slow skelletons to reach them.

Of course you have to maintain the critical range before it drains your life.

At least this combo is a QoL changer instead of manually dropping the totem every time.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 1, 2017, 3:40:50 AM
Can this be cast with cast when damage taken support? If it can, then it could be used as a chaos righteous fire, but with hits, and plenty of opportunity to have more CWDT setups ;)
Can this be linked with the new efficacy and decay supports?
Last edited by Cr4zyJ03 on Aug 3, 2017, 2:12:53 PM
This skill can target allies and kill them. This leads to trolls joining just to kill you with dark pact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info