Skill Preview: Dark Pact

Wither & inc AoE & CwC & Skelations & Dark Pact :)
Chaos Golem, Chaos & Minion life nodes.

Is it direct damage or damage over time?
"
Schakar wrote:
Wither & inc AoE & CwC & Skelations & Dark Pact :)
Chaos Golem, Chaos & Minion life nodes.

Is it direct damage or damage over time?

"
Instead, the caster must use leech or other forms of life recovery to sustain their own life when used on themselves, or resummon their skeletons if they die.

It is implied to be direct damage.

I hope this skill does not open the doors to allow GGG to enable chaos reflect on mobs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 24, 2017, 1:48:30 AM
Vaal Skeletons :D
Looks very beutiful and same time brutal =)).. I love Purple color =).
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
I hate regular skeletons as they are not perma, but it seems like it would fit into the build I'm running in Turmoil with VSS
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This skill alone, impress me more than the recent D3 release necromancer. I love the idea of this skill so much.
Looks interesting.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
this plus blood magic i will finally get to play a literal blood mage
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
I'm not sold on the speed of this build, damage looks ok and even the area, hope the chaos novas can do overlapping damage.
Second-class poe gamer
I think you never see the true potential of a build if you don't know how the skill works and interact with other gems/items and passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info