Game of Thrones season 7

How do you guys like the episode so far!!?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
S7E3 was so amazingly better than the previous episodes. Reminded me of the early seasons when things actually happened and the plot wasn't getting dragged forward at snail's pace.
The plot is annoying me how the fuck is she losing with 3 dragons 10k+ Dhakari 3k unsullied etc

fucking stupid.

oh wait

''Plot''

ok
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 31, 2017, 7:37:08 AM
"
pneuma wrote:
S7E3 was so amazingly better than the previous episodes. Reminded me of the early seasons when things actually happened and the plot wasn't getting dragged forward at snail's pace.

yeah, it really was very content rich
I dont see any any key!
"
The plot is annoying me how the fuck is she losing with 3 dragons 10k+ Dhakari 3k unsullied etc

fucking stupid.

oh wait

''Plot''

ok

The plot annoyed me how she didn't get killed:
- at birth
- after drogo died
- in the red wastes of dehydration
- in qarth
- in mereen during the slaver revolt
- after capture by dothraki and burning down their temple

Dany has absolutely bulletproof plot armor. Nobody else gets this lucky for this long while losing virtually nothing. But don't worry, I'm sure they'll figure out a way to shoehorn her back into victory despite being strategically and tactically decimated by people that actually know things about warfare.
Quite a number of people agree that the Dany plot is most poorly written. She did not have to deal with much politics like the rest of the key figures. This somewhat makes her less interesting but her excitement is made up for by making her more of a Lord of the Rings character where sheer army power zero deaths can come her way by miracle or strife.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Quite a number of people agree that the Dany plot is most poorly written. She did not have to deal with much politics like the rest of the key figures. This somewhat makes her less interesting but her excitement is made up for by making her more of a Lord of the Rings character where sheer army power zero deaths can come her way by miracle or strife.

but shes hot and thats whats really important lol
I dont see any any key!
I don't like how Sansa is openly challenging Jon Snow. Jon needs to tell her Bitch! Go knit me a sweater or I'll have red haired girl revive Ramsey Bolton and hand you back to him.

At least Jon didn't kneel like an emasculated beta to dragon girl. I would have flipped off and called him a cuck, if he did.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Aug 1, 2017, 12:19:15 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
GoT really is fantasy for the lowest common denominator now.

I think the defining moment was when someone got resurrected.
It hollowed out all the other deaths in the series and now it's just fantasy junk food/sword opera.

But eh, fuck it. It's almost over and the music and visuals are on point. Might as well finish it out.
"
pneuma wrote:
Dany has absolutely bulletproof plot armor. Nobody else gets this lucky for this long while losing virtually nothing. But don't worry, I'm sure they'll figure out a way to shoehorn her back into victory despite being strategically and tactically decimated by people that actually know things about warfare.

She lost a lot. She wasn't killed but she experienced a lot of struggle and suffering, and i think more is coming: some of the dragons will get killed for sure.

Talking about dragons, i really hope to see a dragon in dragon glass armor wrecking white walkers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info