Game of Thrones season 7

As for the frost wyrm, Aegon Targaryen will mount the second dragon and with longclaw kill it.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
As for the frost wyrm, Aegon Targaryen will mount the second dragon and with longclaw kill it.

Makes sense. That one dragon let him touch it after all.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's not a frost wyrm. It's a zombie dragon.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
It's not a frost wyrm. It's a zombie dragon.

Frost wyrms are undead dragons so yeah
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I read briefly about ice dragons from GOT fans relaying some lore, and apparently they are more powerful than regular dragons - despite this one not being a real ice dragon. Being undead it should probably be insanely hard to kill(dragonglass, targaryen steel, fire). I doubt it will get owned by a dragonglass ballista arrow, that would be too boring, and it's probably resistant to fire being a dragon and all.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be more powerful than the other dragons and it might even defeat drogoth and/or daenerys - at which point our hero will be forced to sweep in with longclaw to do it himself or lose daenerys, or just simply for revenge(bittersweet ending?). His only chance would probably be to penetrate the head of the dragon with the sword, but would that even be feasible? probably not.

It does also leave us with the problem of what is going to happen with the night king, seeing as it would be too much of a stretch if he first chopped the dragon then went directly to defeat the night king. The dragon will be dispatched separately from the night king, or maybe it will only fall after the longclaw finds the night king...

Difficult to see, the future is.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
A Reddit thread from ten months ago, where somebody correctly leaks the entire season 7. The comments are interesting, nobody believes the leak because it would be too fucking stupid, right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/
Haha, I love the smartasses pretending they know everything and telling others off like they are absolutely dumb.

"Hy I´m Rhaegar and this is my son Aegon. And that is my other son Aegon. So whenever we call for them, both come. It´s more convenient this way. And over there are our dog Dog and our cat Cat.""

:D
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 4, 2017, 12:13:46 PM
Still, little finger death is so enjoyable yet dumb.
"
Xavderion wrote:
A Reddit thread from ten months ago, where somebody correctly leaks the entire season 7. The comments are interesting, nobody believes the leak because it would be too fucking stupid, right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/

Ah hahahaha, RIP at the losers. Though plenty of them were in disbelief mainly because season 7 would be a downfall of the show if the claims were true. That is indeed shown this season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info