3.0 New Skills

"
Blitzy7 wrote:
A ranger projectile skill with an intern fork mechanic.

I think they need a spoon mechanic
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Blitzy7 wrote:
A ranger projectile skill with an intern fork mechanic.

I think they need a spoon mechanic

That would actually look cool a projectile that turns into a spoon shape, maybe with knockback for monsters on the end of the spoon. I would call it Scoop Shot, but then again I'm not good at naming things.
"
Sixense wrote:
we'll need only chaos channeling then.

Blight?
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Jideament wrote:
"
Sixense wrote:
we'll need only chaos channeling then.

Blight?

Wither
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The thing I'd be interested in seeing is throwing skills/items likening D2. Throwing knives and throwing axes and Javalins* etc.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Jul 15, 2017, 6:30:15 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'd really like to see dominating blow redone.

(just saving Sexcal a few keystrokes).

OMG this is so great that you got a response from GGG and not sexcal lol

after his whole crusade bex responds to you instead

I am frankly suprised they changed the skill and not left it as is out of spite.
Bone spear and spirit, scalled by both spell and minion damage, and we can play a necromancer like in d2 :)

Maybe some defensive channelled skill - hold down a button, take up to 50% less damage at level 20.
A kind of "oh shit" skill when a boss is charging his one hit ko attack and you rolled aoe mod on a corrupted map and have nowhere else to run.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
"
Cataca wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'd really like to see dominating blow redone.

(just saving Sexcal a few keystrokes).

OMG this is so great that you got a response from GGG and not sexcal lol

after his whole crusade bex responds to you instead

I am frankly suprised they changed the skill and not left it as is out of spite.
"changed"
Nothing has been changed yet

There is still plenty of room for this to not happen
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 16, 2017, 10:20:04 AM
Now we have 2 channeled lightning skills...
Now I'm starting to wonder the actual number of new skills gems that will be released in 3.0!?
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
Now we have 2 channeled lightning skills...
Now I'm starting to wonder the actual number of new skills gems that will be released in 3.0!?

They add new lightning channeled skills... But the real need is lightning tendril to become channeled

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info