3.0 New Skills

After the Skill Reveal of Storm Blast and the confirmation that there will be several more skills being released in 3.0 I wanted to know what you guys think the new skills that haven't been announced will be.
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2017 1:41:25 PM
Well since this one is a lightning channeling skill, I'm pretty sure we'll see a cold channeling as well, we already have fire and physical, we'll need only chaos channeling then. Maybe a bow channeling skill where you load up on arrows (up to max 5 or so) while channeling and shoot them when you release, kinda like Blade Flurry but without actually dealing damage while channeling.

I'd also like to see some sort of high Mana regen %% buff which reserves life, just because.
"
Completed 25 ChallengesSixense wrote:
Well since this one is a lightning channeling skill, I'm pretty sure we'll see a cold channeling as well, we already have fire and physical, we'll need only chaos channeling then. Maybe a bow channeling skill where you load up on arrows (up to max 5 or so) while channeling and shoot them when you release, kinda like Blade Flurry but without actually dealing damage while channeling.

I'd also like to see some sort of high Mana regen %% buff which reserves life, just because.

From what I saw there is a new projectile skill, but no idea if its channeling or not and as for chaos we already have blight even though it is lack luster.

I would prefer the bonespikes from talisman monsters as a skill that physical damage over time that isn't bleed would make for an interesting skill.
I'd really like to see dominating blow redone.

(just saving Sexcal a few keystrokes).
"
Completed 17 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:

I talked with our development team about this. They're keen to work on Dominating Blow but they want to do it right which requires a bit of time. This means that the rework won't happen in time for 3.0 unfortunately.
BexSignature2017
"

(just saving Sexcal a few keystrokes).

OMG this is so great that you got a response from GGG and not sexcal lol

after his whole crusade bex responds to you instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3sgKj6oTQ

"oh I forgot that moves me to fucking standard"

-classic line
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"

I talked with our development team about this. They're keen to work on Dominating Blow but they want to do it right which requires a bit of time. This means that the rework won't happen in time for 3.0 unfortunately.
If you do it my way, im keen to buy a Legion Pack
Also thanks for the first answer about Dom blow in 2 years XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 12, 2017 9:24:47 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"

So there is hope for 3.1!
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

So there is hope for 3.1!
giphy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I would like to c some cold spell like blizzard, or some cold channelling spell or maybe channelling blizzard :D
GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info