3.0 New Skills

I hope for some new nice Melee skills. E.g. one that is designed for bleed and the new bleed keystone.

Melee needs love <3
Yes, I do hope for a melee 2H skill whether will be chanelling or not.
Probably getting a channeled cold skill, that much can be assumed safely I believe.

I'd really like to see the possibility of new bleed/poison skills (maybe a spell for bleed and a spell for poison would be nice, might shake things up outside of using Consuming Dark x2 + fire spell). Maybe a vortex-like spell that bleeds and has knockback? That could be fun. Though built-in knockback could be a bit powerful with Empire's Grasp as a vacuum build, although a 4L might be fine for such a skill anyway.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
I wanted to know what you guys think the new skills that haven't been announced will be.

There is a mini-boss in Act 5 that uses Storm Burst (he was kind of a preview for the skill). There is a boss in Act 7 that has a skill that lets him do Diablo 2 style spear throwing attacks.

Just saying.
Last edited by VolcanoElixir on Jul 13, 2017, 8:45:24 AM
"
VictusBcb wrote:
Maybe a vortex-like spell that bleeds and has knockback?

Sounds like a no brainer for every caster to take this skill with CwDT, doubt they will introduce something like this.
"
raggapaul wrote:
"
VictusBcb wrote:
Maybe a vortex-like spell that bleeds and has knockback?

Sounds like a no brainer for every caster to take this skill with CwDT, doubt they will introduce something like this.

Yeah, you're probably right about that. Unless they made it have the conditional that it can't be triggered, much like orb of storms.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
I wanted to know what you guys think the new skills that haven't been announced will be.

There is a mini-boss in Act 5 that uses Storm Burst (he was kind of a preview for the skill). There is a boss in Act 7 that has a skill that lets him do Diablo 2 style spear throwing attacks.

Just saying.

Exactly. All these had been requested in the past, and we see 'em being used by enemies, it's only logical that they'll be player skills in the future.

As for the cold channeling skill, the Hydra already has that :) So, that's what I expect to see at some point ;)

I also saw a kind of spectral throw skill that causes a red aoe explosion when the projectile has reached the maximum range. Don't know if that is going to be a change in Spectral Throw or some similar skill.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
I like how new skills released are skills that have previously been used by monsters. If you hadn't noticed one of the Bosses of Strand Map actually used Blade Flurry before it was even released.
"
KOrchann wrote:
I would like to c some cold spell like blizzard, or some cold channelling spell or maybe channelling blizzard :D
GL&HF

Look up whispering ice
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'd really like to see dominating blow redone.

I talked with our development team about this. They're keen to work on Dominating Blow but they want to do it right which requires a bit of time. This means that the rework won't happen in time for 3.0 unfortunately.

So there is hope for 3.1!

Ehhh... probably best to wait to see what 4.0 brings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info