[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

how do you deal vs no regen mods with blood magic?
"
Giammafix wrote:

You dont run no regen mods afaik
Could someone share or write which gems should be in which items?
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

You dont run no regen mods afaik

that sounds really bad, shouldn't be better not to run blood magic instead and use a mana flask to manage the mana like other SRS builds do?
Last edited by Giammafix on Aug 12, 2017, 1:51:22 PM
How do you manage your mana? I don't see you using Clarity or a Blood Magic Gem. I currently use a high lvl clarity gem, and even then i can't continuously spam SRS without running out of mana.[/quote]

@hcw87 well leveling i used a high level clarity and hatred together, but once i got a 5l +2 staff, i removed minion speed and put in a blood magic gem. removed clairity and ran Hated/haste. It was a nice QOL change, recommend doing it if your having issues with keeping srs going
"
chancer wrote:
"
Nassavas wrote:
I want you to know, i have only played POE on and off for years, but this SRS build is by far the most fun i have ever had. Im working on trying to fine tune my gear currently. im struggling with dex requirement and my resist are all about 2-10 above cap, so little room to move things around. I have never gotten this far in the game nor have i had a character as decked out as this guy.

I was reading some people saying SRS builds can get like 1k Str. which im no where near.

Is my current setup, my weakest part are gems. Most are +str/dex/life.

I am sitting at like 520 str with 6.5k hp. feels pretty tanky.

thinking ill replace the str enchant from my gloves to dex and take a +30 dex node from the passive tree to allow me to replace my gems with minion damage/life and maybe str/resist/dex. sadly those all cost like 60-80c. Might replace my boots, but im enjoying the IIQ. nd even with them i still clear maps 10-12 in 5-6 minutes.

i just wanted to say thank you for this build. And your right baron is not needed for this build to be viable. i was clearing maps easily without it. Only done maps up to 11/12 because im actually terrible at the game, zone out and die to stupid shit. and have been filling out the atlas in order. Altho i did do uber lab with 0 problem. Which is the first time in my life i have done uber lab.

Bro, use efficient training gem in the gem slot where you have Bramble Creed Crimson Jewel - it gives about 110 strength ! :)

I dont think I can. I have a total of 212 int. It requires 155ish to run all the int gems required. If i used training jem, it would turn 70 int into 70 str. Dropping me well below the required int needed. I guess if i changed my biscos gold necklace into the pure stats one i could. But im on the fence about ditching the biscos. I have been farming 150c a day in maps 9-11.
What is the general opinion of using THe Magnate studded belt vs the biscos?

And astramentis vs biscos gold necklace. What is the opinion on that?

Im loving my biscos gold necklace, managing to farm 150c a day or so. Clear speed is 5-7 mins depending on map, but the pure stats on the astramentis look pretty sick.

I am terrible at maintaining rapage stacks, ill normally get like 100. Sometimes i can get a good chain going but its rare. So i feel like im missing out on its real potential.
Okay. This is my first SRS build. Tried to follow this guide. Still there must something really out of sync. What would you suggest I should upgrade next?

Don't laugh at ES craft. Please?
Resistances are capped with Commander of Darkness
Life is 6.3k with Efficient Training
SRS has +23% cast speed without Haste.
Last edited by Slandsj1o on Aug 12, 2017, 2:44:07 PM
"
Nassavas wrote:
What is the general opinion of using THe Magnate studded belt vs the biscos?

And astramentis vs biscos gold necklace. What is the opinion on that?

Im loving my biscos gold necklace, managing to farm 150c a day or so. Clear speed is 5-7 mins depending on map, but the pure stats on the astramentis look pretty sick.

I am terrible at maintaining rapage stacks, ill normally get like 100. Sometimes i can get a good chain going but its rare. So i feel like im missing out on its real potential.

I mentioned this earlier - I am using the magnate, to me its superior to bisco's belt. If I can run bisco's amulet I would but without astramentis I got 44 dex :D IF you can run it and farm lower maps stick to it. Could you share how you got your dexterity? thanks
Most my my dex comes from the gear i linked above.

And a very small change to the tree- instead of taking the +int +jewel socket on the left side of the tree.

Take the +10 dex +10 jewel at the bottom near golem blood.

For a while- and thinking i might take it again- there is a +30 dex node. I used that for leveling and awhile into maps. Allowed me more room to move stuff around. Im thinking of losing 5% life and removing the 28 str from my gloves to add a dex enchant. Which would let me change my jewels

Im using 4 jewels 2 of them have +15 str/dex. the other 2 have +8 str/dex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info