[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

Behold, true beauty!

Jokes aside, my question is, what gem would you want to use for melee splash on t14+ bosses provided you have +3 empower?

I am unsure between multistrike and elemental damage with attacks.
Last edited by Vallenhael on Aug 12, 2017, 3:55:09 PM
I don't like Multistrike, because of the locking of the spirits.
Depends on the boss, but can be annoying, if the boss is moving a lot.
Thanks for the guide. It's helped me a lot.

This is probably a stupid question, but guide says to have both Hatred and Haste auras. They're each 50% mana reserved, so how do you use both at the same time? Or is it just to have different options (but it seems like you'd almost always want Hatred up, especially because of EE)
"
Soulread wrote:
Thanks for the guide. It's helped me a lot.

This is probably a stupid question, but guide says to have both Hatred and Haste auras. They're each 50% mana reserved, so how do you use both at the same time? Or is it just to have different options (but it seems like you'd almost always want Hatred up, especially because of EE)

You can run both Hatred and Haste when u picked the nodes that reduce the cost of auras. So with that u can run 3 auras at the same time ( if Clarity is lvl 1 )
Ahhh, I hadn't gotten to any of those nodes yet. Thanks!
I run hatred and anger, should I switch anger to haste?
noob question, how elemental equilibrium works? just cast ball of lightening anytime during the fight or need to be specific like b4 srs hits, what gears mod to avoid to fkd up the elemental equilibrium proc. thx
"
Imurgod wrote:
noob question, how elemental equilibrium works? just cast ball of lightening anytime during the fight or need to be specific like b4 srs hits, what gears mod to avoid to fkd up the elemental equilibrium proc. thx

Just do any lightning damage and it'll make them weak to cold/fire. I use orb of storms and that's also how I apply my dual curses.
Last edited by Autkast on Aug 12, 2017, 11:49:08 PM
Can anyone provide a quick walkthrough on crafting a basic staff? I made a 6L with dark mage and have been using that for low tier maps, but would like to work on getting a better weapon.

1) Create 6L with Dark Mage
2) Orb of Trasmutation and then spam Orb of Alteration until I get +2 Fire Gem Levels?
3) Regal and pray for cast speed?

My first +2 fire gem roll also had a suffix on it that wasn't cast speed - should I keep rerolling? Or just regal at this point to gamble on the cast speed?
"
Autkast wrote:
"
Imurgod wrote:

Just do any lightning damage and it'll make them weak to cold/fire. I use orb of storms and that's also how I apply my dual curses.

More specific question, will elemental equilibrium procs in good way with ball of lightning if my srs hit them first already? what happens if I have some lightning damage on gears? what happens if I have lightning and cold and fire damage on gears? how elemental equilibrium works exactly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info