[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

alright cool, thanks buddy :)
Hello good sirs! I have high hopes to start off my first "big" season of POE with this build right here. I just read through the patch notes and the only thing I remembered seeing in here was the Lion's Roar which apparently got nerfed.

Apart from that, this build seems to be looking pretty enticing still? I am excited! Or maybe there are some other caveats I didn't pick up on while reading through the notes?
Will be playing this in 3.1! Hope the elder isn't too mean for totems :)

Thanks for the build!
"
Daranus wrote:
Hello good sirs! I have high hopes to start off my first "big" season of POE with this build right here. I just read through the patch notes and the only thing I remembered seeing in here was the Lion's Roar which apparently got nerfed.

Apart from that, this build seems to be looking pretty enticing still? I am excited! Or maybe there are some other caveats I didn't pick up on while reading through the notes?

Lion's Roar didn't really receive a nerf. Furthermore, it also has 0 impact on this build.

Unless something unexpected happen, I can safely say that this build is 99% ready for 3.1 as-is. I may do some reformatting to make it better to read, but as far as the content are concerned nothing should change. It should be ready for whichever you want to throw at it.
Hey. I have decided to run this build for uber lab in abyss league. I'm wondering for auras if I could run hatred, herald of ash and arctic armour with enlighten support. I put it into pob and I would have 50 mana with level 3 enlighten. Totems cost 28 mana and I have 25.8 mana regen. I was wondering if this would slow the build down at all or is it playable with 50 mana?
It'll be really awkward not being able to immediately double totem, I'll tell you that.

It's mostly a QoL thing, but I'd rather drop Herald of Ash. It is nice, but it's not really that big of a deal. You can try it in standard to see if you can live with it. I personally didn't even run an offensive aura when I killed Shaper, so take that as you will.
Thanks for the response. I am going to look at a few other options like running a curse instead of AA and HoA depending on how I feel with the build. I am playing softcore so I test some stuff out.
gonna give a shot tis build in SSF:)
Do you think the new Ancestral Call support gem could be a usefull addition to this build? Maybe using multistrike and ancestral call could create huge AoE. But i m never really sure about mechanics in PoE :D

Greetings
I don't think Ancestral Call works with Warchief at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info