[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

Do I want low level CWDT IC or max and link to golem?
Either way is fine, actually. It's up to you. I personally have it at max.
Can you do same overview like you did on last page but with Juggernaut vs Berserker. Can you do this build for full endurance charges?
Hi, I'm simply confused by why you max out cwdt-immortal call.
Doesn't it make it impossible for it to cast?..
"
RoyalGaming wrote:

Why would it?
"
"
RoyalGaming wrote:

Why would it?

Because cwdt increases the "amount of dmg taken" before triggering the linked spell. Therefor once max lvl, only a boss will trigger immortal call, and you'll die before it triggers.
"
RoyalGaming wrote:
"
"
RoyalGaming wrote:

Why would it?

Because cwdt increases the "amount of dmg taken" before triggering the linked spell. Therefor once max lvl, only a boss will trigger immortal call, and you'll die before it triggers.

That is not how the gem works. The damage threshold is not indicative of a single hit, but hit taken since last trigger.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Dec 15, 2017, 8:27:54 PM
If we're going the axe route, do you have any recommendations on uniques or if it would be better to simply have a well rolled rare? I've now gotten two of the below which seems to be working very well, but am not sure if it's worth trying to six-link.

Edit: I did some more research, looks like Atziri's Disfavor is probably the top tier? Too expensive though, but I did grab this which nearly doubled my damage. Only thing is I can't tell if the melee splash is actually supporting warchief, since it doesn't seem to be showing on the skill icon.

Last edited by Laserrobotics on Dec 16, 2017, 7:00:25 PM
As an FYI, I wanted to let everyone know that the
is an awesome weapon before you fully upgrade to Atziris/Starforge/etc.
Last edited by t1ttyd1ck on Dec 16, 2017, 3:56:39 PM
"
Laserrobotics wrote:
If we're going the axe route, do you have any recommendations on uniques or if it would be better to simply have a well rolled rare?

This is already in the guide, actually. The answer though is mostly Kaom's Primacy, which is by far the best Axe in terms of value for currency spent. Kitava's Feast is comparable, but far more expensive, but if you have one already it isn't bad. Naturally the goal is Atziri's Disfavour, but you can do most of the game without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info