[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

It's in the guide. Kaom's Primacy and Atiziri's Disfavour.
I'm looking for an hc build to kill guardians and shaper, would this be good at that?
"
Sunitsa wrote:
I'm looking for an hc build to kill guardians and shaper, would this be good at that?

Its DPS is perfectly adequate for all content in the game. The HC part is reliant on how confident you are with a totem play style, because its defences are very different from a normal hit build.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Oct 13, 2017, 7:41:32 PM
Hi

I followed your guide since I got Marohi mace in SSFHC. I tried (and died) many types of character build in SSFHC before but this one is tankiest and safest build so far. I nearly died at Innocent super projectile and Act10 Kitava as well as some traps in lab though everything else was safety and smooth.

Also, this is the first time I reached Maps in SSFHC (even in POE itself) so I just wanted to say thank you for your nice guide.

I hope I will stay alive even little longer from now on :P
Good luck.
What about tidebreaker maul? With this setup we should be stunning quite a bit and between that and our warcry we should get a ton of endurance charges/increased damage?
Never tried it, but it can't be that bad. You can test it yourself.
I am having a small issue with my totems dying quite a bit. Is there a solution for that?
That's actually a really commonly reported issue. You can try investing in defensive totem nodes, use Spire of Stone, or just tone down the content you're doing. Due to the way the mechanics work, certain enemies can be surprisingly difficult to tackle based on their positioning, so try and circumvent that by spreading out your totems.
New player, this is my 3rd build past level 50, and the most fun and powerful yet. Thanks for spending time to share it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info