[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

would u gem the warchief links in the weapon then for the +2 support skill gem level or still have them in the chest? if u have 6 link on weapon
"
micke101 wrote:
would u gem the warchief links in the weapon then for the +2 support skill gem level or still have them in the chest? if u have 6 link on weapon

You would link it in the weapon, yes. It's a pretty substantial DPS increase.
A bit updated gear, the build can farm uber lab easily but you gotta pay more attention if izaro is wielding 2h weapon (lvl 90).

Last edited by anvilgod on Aug 15, 2017, 2:46:59 PM

Looks interesting. How's it working out so far?

I'm running the cold version and it's pretty nice.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Aug 15, 2017, 3:33:36 PM
Hey!

Following your build on SSFHC harbinger.

lvl 53 atm, act6 and doing well.

thx for the guide!
Can you add a link to a path of building guide please?
An Abyssus dropped for me. I think I'm gonna sell it, though. The extra damage it gives isn't that big a deal, compared to not having any resistances or HP on the hat, and instead actively making you weaker.

"
Levisaxos wrote:
Can you add a link to a path of building guide please?

https://pastebin.com/FfYWq5kG

I also added it the guide itself.

"
KoldPT wrote:
An Abyssus dropped for me. I think I'm gonna sell it, though. The extra damage it gives isn't that big a deal, compared to not having any resistances or HP on the hat, and instead actively making you weaker.

Funnily enough at this point in time I highly recommend Deidbellow. It seems to be just the best hemlet all around.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 16, 2017, 9:05:59 AM
"

"
KoldPT wrote:

Funnily enough at this point in time I highly recommend Deidbellow. It seems to be just the best hemlet all around.

Even better than a good rare?
"
KoldPT wrote:
"

"
KoldPT wrote:

Even better than a good rare?

Well a really good rare would be used for defensive purpose, while Deidbellow is for an offensive one. It's all about what you need, but with this build I'm more afraid of capping out on damage than health, due to its tanky nature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info