[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

CWDT and immortall call should be on what level ? Max or 10 ?
"
MeruP wrote:
The point about AoE in warchief link is:
Totems reach all the mobs in packs of any size not only without AoE gem, but also with a gem that reduces AoE. So I don't see where the QoL is. So to me it seems like by using this gem we are sacrificing DPS for nothing.

Having this AoE gem in your warcries, on the other hand, is pretty vital cause warcry strength varies depending on how many mobs you covered by a warcry. Without it, you must leapslamm in the middle of a pack for decent results, but I don't see how this build can survive that. I just did this on a blue pack in atziri map for the sake of testing and got totally annihilated.

You can watch the gameplay video I posted. Even with the AoE gem a lot of the time totems don't reach the edge of mob packs without having to place them in the middle, which would expose both you and them during the cast time. Furthermore, increased AoE also gives your totem more range, making it safer during placements out of corner.

In the same video you can see me straight jumping into packs at all times and cast Enduring Cry. It's a combination of Fortify, Endurance Charges, and flasks that makes me tanky. Even if you dislike this aggressive playstyle, which is certainly not for everyone, casting Enduring Cry at the edge of mob packs is enough for max charges without any need for AoE unless you invest in + Endurance Charge, which is not what I'd do. I don't know what you're doing that would make your char die to mobs.

Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 14, 2017, 11:25:18 AM
"
Matriuso wrote:
CWDT and immortall call should be on what level ? Max or 10 ?

This depends on your current max health. At 6k5+ it should be max, and scale down from there. This is so that it doesn't activate on random hits that probably won't kill you and eat up your endurance charges, but block hits or volleys of hits that you'd die on even with charges up.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 14, 2017, 10:31:16 AM
Not totally sold on the totem playstyle long term, but the build itself has been a great league starter, thank you.

Also, in the OP the formatting got messed up a little in a recent update; the "Current Gear" spoiler container contains the "Gear Choices", "Gem Links", "Levelling [sic]", and "My Other Builds" sections/spoiler containers.
"
project6 wrote:
Not totally sold on the totem playstyle long term, but the build itself has been a great league starter, thank you.

Also, in the OP the formatting got messed up a little in a recent update; the "Current Gear" spoiler container contains the "Gear Choices", "Gem Links", "Levelling [sic]", and "My Other Builds" sections/spoiler containers.

Whoops. I forgot a spoiler end tag.

As for totems, they are more of an acquired taste.
Last edited by siliconlife on Aug 14, 2017, 12:21:04 PM
Hey man, if u would have 2, 6 Links, (chest and weapon, Atziri's disfavour) What would you link in both of them? more damage? defense ? can i get any advice on that part?

Thanks! (Love your build!!!!)

This is my setup. How would I get my damage to 1 million? Only doing about 70k. Would having all jewels, two steel rings, Disfavour, and an abyssus really up my damage that much?
Last edited by girthy_devils_lettuce on Aug 15, 2017, 1:33:42 AM
"
Can this build do Uber Lab solo without problems?

I did it with the same gear that is shown in the "current" gear tab (except I used Brass Dome armour) and was level 75 with only 35k dmg and 4.6k hp. Can confirm I did Uber Lab with little to no problem. a few OSHIT moments but never oneshot as long as I kept moving around and using pots and warcrys properly.

"
How good would the Brass Dome Gladiator Plate be on this build? It's half the price of a belly.
More dmg reduction, no crit bursts, the Art of the Gladiator cancels out the movement reduction and we don't block attacks and spells anyways.

Did Uber lab with brass dome but can definitely recommend getting a Belly of the Beast. if you can get the currency for a Brass Dome, belly of the beast is only 45 chaos away.
Last edited by girthy_devils_lettuce on Aug 15, 2017, 1:37:01 AM
"
micke101 wrote:
Hey man, if u would have 2, 6 Links, (chest and weapon, Atziri's disfavour) What would you link in both of them? more damage? defense ? can i get any advice on that part?

Thanks! (Love your build!!!!)

You have the option of linking Abyssal Cry for increased clear speed, or Chance to Bleed on Leap Slam to activate Maim and Bloodlust (which you now should use since you have a Disfavour), or Enlighten link with Hatred Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour. There isn't realy a 2nd 6L that would be useful.

"
errorcode666 wrote:

This is my setup. How would I get my damage to 1 million? Only doing about 70k. Would having all jewels, two steel rings, Disfavour, and an abyssus really up my damage that much?

Yes they will, if you also have Vaal Haste and 6L your Warchief. Note that the 1 mil DPS is with all buffs up, so you'll never see it in your tooltip, but you'll feel it in your game play.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 15, 2017, 8:30:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info