Two-Week Event Feedback

Uber Beyond or this mod there you have 20 rogues in every map.
IGN: Nakaguri
I'd like to see something crazy in the means of the skill tree. Like you get 200 points extra to put into the tree. Also you will be able to chose the ascendancy right when you begin.

Then each area should have like a random 3 legacy stones active, they can be normal or magic at random.

On top of that you go with another past league of your choice.

The league should be voided but you should be able to get prizes like skins at some thresholds.
SSF, BLAMT, exiles everywhere, invasion, nemesis, tormented spirits, no strongboxes, no uniques, currency drop rates are doubled
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Also, i think an uber essence mod would be amazing. Two of my favourite HC rips have been to crazy essence mobs and i always like the challenge of taking them on
Just let us use our MTX's
2 Week Headhunter Mayhem Race with 500% iiq and iir!
Yeah, anything with 2 week headhunter + packsize
darkshrines as ive hears good things but never got to try it
I've come up with an idea for a Flashback event called "Possessence". The rules are: 20 Tormented Spirits per zone with the "very powerful monsters are possessed" prophecy on permanently, and 5 monsters trapped with Essences per zone. Essences cannot be under the Wailing tier. Perhaps this idea can be refined. I leave it up to anyone at GGG considering using this idea to work with it a little, maybe add it along side other ideas in this topic. I just really enjoy collecting Essences and would like to see an amped up Essence league of some sort.
Take Care!
Last edited by MooseForce1 on Jul 5, 2017, 9:05:21 AM
Anything that isn't voided!!
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info