250% pack size
Beyond
guaranteed diviner box
guaranteed prophecy
and the kicker...
ALL MONSTERS ARE VOLL
REPENT SINNERS
no voideeeeeeeddddddddddddddd please GGG *-*
Void league is in my opinion a blessing. It makes prices affordable for everyone and it's funny to not care too much about how much currency you "throw away" at crafting.

Besides that I think it would to funny to mix things up a bit. Try something that encourages the players to try something new. Either through boons or restraints. For instance No Vaal Skills allowed. Could be funny to see how players would react to such a constraint.
something with lots of pack size and rare mobs, so we can play endgame as much as possible in the 2 weeks
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Do another rotation system with things like shrines, beyond, perandus, warbands and/ or even random prophecies. That would be a crazy two week, shrines would be great xp until you get a divine or crit shrine, shield charge in and RIP!
Thanks in advance
"
waskely wrote:
Please make it as fun as possible without making it void... I want to have fun and not waste time simultaneously.

“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flashback All Mods, or Uber Beyond
"
"
waskely wrote:
Please make it as fun as possible without making it void... I want to have fun and not waste time simultaneously.

A NO-UNIQUE or time-limited currencies SSF HC/SC event. :)
prenerf invasion or someting like flashback Every new lige gives only time to do something difficult because again the league will end after a week ago was invasions / red dads with daddy "end of all" and was interesting then the league after bonuses bonuses bonuses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info