Pool 1:

20 torments
********Uber beyond*********
20 invaders
Monstrous Treasure
Uber Breach
20 exiles

Pool 2:
all temp leagues (perandus, bloodline, tempest, brah brah brah)

Each map includes 1 random mod Pool 1 and 1 random mod from Pool 2.

Randomize every hour.

Voided.

Done.
Last edited by revo_style on Jul 9, 2017, 6:41:07 AM
We need PVP race!
Just activate everything! For each map! And every few hours boost something up. Like uber beyond or uber breach or or or or. Would be a great ending for 2.x.x!
In recent days a lot of toxic words have fallen on some players that they use chicken macro etc.

Anyway I think It would be more interesting if the first 5 seats of each class received some rewards. Prices can be symbolic like even 50 credit points. The race would be interesting much more longer.

Plus annotation that 1 player/account can get maximum 1 reward no matter how many top 5 position he reach. So that there is no situation where the player hits lvl 100 and then he just switch all Vaal FireBall or other "broken" gear to another character/class and flies for another 50 points or Demi ...
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
In recent days a lot of toxic words have fallen on some players that they use chicken macro etc.

Anyway I think It would be more interesting if the first 5 seats of each class received some rewards. Prices can be symbolic like even 50 credit points. The race would be interesting much more longer.

Plus annotation that 1 player/account can get maximum 1 reward no matter how many top 5 position he reach. So that there is no situation where the player hits lvl 100 and then he just switch all Vaal FireBall or other "broken" gear to another character/class and flies for another 50 points or Demi ...

Very good idea, me like.
Bloodlines. Every pack has phylacteral link.
Anything that is really hard, but rewarding. I would love to go to the challenge of that on SSF HC.
We need PVP race!
"
T001poe wrote:
We need PVP race!

No.
"
Unk_Particle wrote:

Agreed. There needs to be a reward given for more than just the first dozen people that can nolife to 100. Hell, i would venture to guess that 99% of the player base hasnt even TRIED to get to lvl 100 in a 4 month league, and you give out race rewards for it. How about some goals/rewards that actually reflect the playerbase?
Last edited by Ggiant85 on Jul 9, 2017, 11:19:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info