The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

Goddamnit, I want my items (like nightmare jewels) to move over to standard already. This is the league that never ends.

I'm literally doing nothing waiting to try new builds that I can;t because my items won't flop over. GRRR
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Jul 2, 2017, 11:50:47 PM
We Mushihimesama now.

I hope everything in that area balanced around +70% movement speed and 9k+ eHP pool.
Also it seems this encounter desperately needs unavoidable patches of cold-based degen.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
This is fucked up

let us opt out of league at least.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Im glad they give us few days to sort our remove only stashes on std:D
So melee is not going to be an option anymore?
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
Would it be possible to give us a reset on our characters in Legacy if we want? I don't want to level another build but I would love to try some different things with some of my current builds!?

Also, the ability to move a character(s) to standard would be a nice compliment to the extension of the league! Please?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The Beta deploy should be happening tomorrow as planned. We're aiming for around 10am NZT but we can't confirm this. There's a lot of variables when deploying a patch like this so it could happen later in the work day.

Thanks for the reply wasn't expecting it but then again i never expect most of the stuff GGG does :D
"
bionicg2040 wrote:

Haven't you conceded that melee wasn't an option already?

Meanwhile, all of those that want to play PoE with Hard mode ON will "enjoy" single target namelocking melee skills...

And due to VP still remaining a thing overpowering damage + overwhelming leech will make "quick" work of all the opponents...

And PoE has so much more potential...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Jul 3, 2017, 12:21:45 AM
amazing. legacy league is so much fun. thanks you.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
bionicg2040 wrote:

Yeah that was my thought as well, seems quite impossible for melee to get any hits in there with a 100 balls following you around.
Nothing to see here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info