The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

Nice, another league extension. While the people who stopped playing PoE anyway and are occupied whining on reddit like little babies about the extension the majority just continues playing the league so don't listen to those crybabies please, they wouldn't play Standard anyway if they don't play Legacy
Cool an Ice Freeze Fetid Maw, scary!!!

I think a good Marauder Berserker Sunder build would work well here!!!

Keep up the good work, we are all hyped!!!

The wipe/reset 5 pm CST US (in case anyone was wondering)

Last edited by Gamr23 on Jul 3, 2017, 3:09:21 PM
"Not bad", considering Legacy league wasn't even supposed to happen within the advertised regular expansion cycle.

"
bionicg2040 wrote:
So melee is not going to be an option anymore?

+1
I just admire how incapacitating you are from GGG!!!

You have written so much lie in the past 4 months about the new one 3.0.0 league,especially for BETA.
And that's what you did to make many naive players as soon as possible to buy support packs,to buy beta keys,for what?
Those same players who supported this game did not allow you to enjoy the game, promising the past 4 months everything and everything, and nothing really happens in reality.
Why?
Because you're only interested in money and nothing else. You do not care what the players really think about the game, they do not care that their opinion is what really needs to be improved in game.

You are only interested in getting more money to get, so that all of you from the company this summer can go on holiday around the world!!!

Let's go back to your lies again:

Answers from Bex_GGG
May 10th.
What's happening to the Legacy Leagues?
"It was previously planned that the Legacy Leagues would end on May 29th US time. However, due to popular demand we've decided to extend the Legacy Leagues to continue to run alongside the beta and end at 10am July 11th NZT." First false answer

How long is the Beta likely to run for?
"As long as is needed, but we expect 5-6 weeks." Another false answer

What content is included in the Beta?
"The Beta includes acts One to Seven. We expect to add Act Eight within two weeks of the Beta starting" Third false answer

Can I use my microtransactions during the Beta?
"Absolutely. The new microtransaction system allows this. Note that the shop is disabled on the Beta realm, so if you want to buy new microtransactions, you need to jump across to the regular client to do it, but then you can equip those microtransactions on the Beta realm." One of the biggest lies

I will no longer write about your lies, because if i did, i would have lost all day writing about what you invented, lied in the last 4 months!!!

One question for the smartest experts in GGG about act 9 and 10?

Your answer was:
"Acts 9 and 10 will not be available in the beta, so neither will be any game features (such as parts of the Pantheon) that are tied to story progression within acts 9 and 10."

So, you need testing, thinking, and answers from the players for any lags,bugs for act 1 to act 8,how would you know how to improve the game,but that's why you do not need the same opinion of these same players for act 9 and act 10???
How in advance can you know that everything will work perfectly in act 9 and act 10,and you did not know that for the same will work great from act 1 to act 8?

The answer is very simple:

You already know in advance how the game will work in finall version 3.0.0,you do not really care about the player's experiences and opinions,your only interest is how to get as much money out of the players, since you've been talking to the players for the last 4 months a lot of different nonsense, lazy, just to attract as many players who will to spend a lot of money.
After everything you told us, it would not surprise me that the final version will not be released at the beginning of August, but at the end of August or maybe even at the beginning of September.

I expect after this my comment to get a permanent bann.

Last edited by Dejan_killer on Jul 3, 2017, 2:22:08 AM
Cool, im hoping the mtx patch will come soon too, before 3.0
Long live legacy !!!
I want to test stuff in beta. But right now there is no point. Please release act 8 already.
Why continue extending a dead league?
Bex, when you say tomorrow you mean still Monday 3/7/2017 or Tuesday 4/7/2017?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info