The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

Master Mirror peddling his goods in Wraeclast now?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
League needs to end so badly. Trade was so dead as people were expecting it to end on the 11th and not many things are selling. 2 friends out of 70 on at a time. Boring.

Please make a 1 month league non void at least. I'll prob have to play the beta now I guess..............guess that's what GGG wants anyways.
The Beta deploy should be happening tomorrow as planned. We're aiming for around 10am NZT but we can't confirm this. There's a lot of variables when deploying a patch like this so it could happen later in the work day.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The Beta deploy should be happening tomorrow as planned. We're aiming for around 10am NZT but we can't confirm this. There's a lot of variables when deploying a patch like this so it could happen later in the work day.

nice, thanks!

~3pm pst, 6pm est, 11pm london time before ppl ask.
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
straw23 wrote:
Please when will be the wipe? "This week" is so vague!

"
Dierear wrote:
you know that there is definitely going to be a delay again, since they did not state the actual date and time.

"
Please stop delaying the beta release! You said it would release monday u.s. time so please release it! This week is to vague and makes me think you're going to delay it for a 3rd time after discounting the beta keys for more support. Its time to give us something.

"
STOP DELAYING BETA!!!!

"
Immermnemion wrote:
Ah, "this week" instead of Monday. They have more pushback than a Chin Sol.

"
How about a confirmation you guys keep giving days of the wipe then pushing it back yall gave the impression "Monday Us time" what ever that means... you really can't push it back for a third time without having people lose faith

we are on to you

please not again
tarke cat is gonna be so pissed...and so "i told you so"
stop protecting scammers
honestly after watching this im starting to feel like almost all bosses are basically the same now. boss appears, after some time you get a bunch of shit shooting at you that you need to bullet dodge. then you get a zillion adds that jump on you. then more bullet dodge, then the boss is dead.

what we need is a new skill like yasuo in league of legends, wind wall. where projectiles cannot go through it. something to protect us from all this bullet hell. every boss has it now its insane.

im telling you, no build is going to be successful that requires you to stand still and attack. you get brief windows, sure, but this is why i think the new DoT changes and new DoT builds will be very popular. so you can do dps while not standing still during all this crap.
A little research in 'news' forum branch:

The Brine King fight - Barrage archer
Abberath fight - Glaciel Cascade caster
Gruthkul, Mother of Despair fight - Incinerate caster
Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows fight - Explosion arrow (+ballista) archer
Doedre the Vile fight - Ice spear caster
Yugul, Reflection of Terror fight - Magma orb caster

The Harbour Bridge showcase - Blade Flurry against trash mobs =\

Huge question to GGG: you are actually play as melee against the bosses in your game? Even as fake melee?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Jul 2, 2017, 11:44:13 PM
That's pretty cool.
Last edited by YohSL on Jul 2, 2017, 11:45:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info