Sao Paulo Server latency

Fifth day into the league. Servers are still garbage, unable to play.
The unbearable lag started. Im out for the day :-/
"
viniciusxis wrote:
They shouldn't ignore angry comments, they're here for a reason.
Thing is they should be happy we're this enthusiastic for a fix, because they finally have a great league and we want to play. It was real easy for me to quit bestiary due to lag/routing problems, but I wanna play Incursion badly and just can't.
Unfortunately right now I feel like I'm back to 2013/14 desyncing like crazy because I have to play texas/washington predictive, and I'm top100 hardcore... lucky I haven't ripped but my entire guild is falling to pieces lmao we have like 3 character names with "SERVERS" lol

The angry comments are totally justified. Just check when this thread was created.
It's not like a minor inconvenience while you're playing. The current state of SP gateway means that you cannot play AT ALL due to latency. How's that fair to SA players?

GGG already lost me as a costumer let's see how long until they lose me as a player too.
Fix this shitty gateway please...
Are you guys still getting the "Failed to join instance" message, or is it just me? Also I'm still having issues with lag spikes, regardless of when I'm playing.
"
888tester wrote:
Are you guys still getting the "Failed to join instance" message, or is it just me? Also I'm still having issues with lag spikes, regardless of when I'm playing.

I am still getting them, although less frequently.
I only have lag spikes at night or mid to late afternoon.
"

Thanks for the reply! I'm getting them less frequent too, but still getting them. Also I lag heavily when surrounded by mobs, so Incursions are no go (or rip) to me.
"
888tester wrote:
"

Thanks for the reply! I'm getting them less frequent too, but still getting them. Also I lag heavily when surrounded by mobs, so Incursions are no go (or rip) to me.

Yup, exactly like that for me too.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon, can't play at HC like this at all.
i am also having a lot of problems on areas with a lot of mobs and in cities, my ping keeps oscillating between 12~200. The weird thing is that on WinMTR i have no packet loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info