Sao Paulo Server latency

"
emimax28 wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Hi,

I'm aware of this issue and I am working on it.

Additional hardware is taking longer to arrive than anticipated, and the new hardware is not performing as well as expected. I'm currently tuning things so the load is not so heavy on the new location. This'll put more instances on the old location, but there is not much I can do about that at the moment.

I'm sorry about the poor experience players have been having. This would also have affected players not affected by the existing routing/network problems, which is unfortunate.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Any ETA on the new hardware arriving at the new location?
And also, is there a possibility that in the future we could have another realm on South America? maybe like in Chile (Riot and Blizzard both have servers there and I never had a problem like this there) that has good infrastructure and connectivity so you don't have an entire continent connecting to a single server.

The new hardware arrival is expected to solve this issues? I have no problem waiting, and would be nice to know if this would solve the issue. About having another server in Chile that would be nice honestly, all the games that have server in Sao Paulo tend to run exactly as when located in NA.
"
Nenomitrosis wrote:
"
emimax28 wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Hi,

Additional hardware is taking longer to arrive than anticipated, and the new hardware is not performing as well as expected. I'm currently tuning things so the load is not so heavy on the new location. This'll put more instances on the old location, but there is not much I can do about that at the moment.

I'm sorry about the poor experience players have been having. This would also have affected players not affected by the existing routing/network problems, which is unfortunate.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Any ETA on the new hardware arriving at the new location?
And also, is there a possibility that in the future we could have another realm on South America? maybe like in Chile (Riot and Blizzard both have servers there and I never had a problem like this there) that has good infrastructure and connectivity so you don't have an entire continent connecting to a single server.

The new hardware arrival is expected to solve this issues? I have no problem waiting, and would be nice to know if this would solve the issue. About having another server in Chile that would be nice honestly, all the games that have server in Sao Paulo tend to run exactly as when located in NA.

Chile sucks hard
Yeah don't even want to do incursions or play anymore cause I just lost all my progress when instance reseted and lost my temple.

Please let us know when the game will be playable again.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Hi,

First it was our ISPs, then the servers, now the hardware. Say, how long until we get a decent, proper, fully working gateway? Because it's been 4 days since league start with no fix in sight and at this point I'd rather skip this league entirely than log every day just to see a shitty server (like always). Apparently thirteen months (since this thread was created) wasn't enough time to fix these issues so excuse me if I'm not really excited this time.
I'm being completely transparent here. You will know when I know.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I'm being completely transparent here. You will know when I know.

Should we expect more then a week of delay maybe?
No, I would expect a few days at the very most - potentially tomorrow or the next day to replace all of the hardware.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
No, I would expect a few days at the very most - potentially tomorrow or the next day to replace all of the hardware.

So..

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ FITZY TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DELIVERY GUY / POST OFFICE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
We will have 40% of the replacement capacity available tomorrow, and the remainder by the end of the work week.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
We will have 40% of the replacement capacity available tomorrow, and the remainder by the end of the work week.

Very nice, thanks for the update!
Let us know once it is all done so we can report back.

Please ignore any rude comments, people are angry because they really like the game and want to play.
I agree this should have been dealt with before the league started, but I know sometimes it is not that simple, and I appreciate that you all are trying to solve it now.

Edit:
It seems most people don't read your replies.
Is there any way to communicate this directly to SP gateway players?
A server message only to SP gateway would go a long way.
Or even a post in the Brazilian page or forum.
Last edited by rafaelcc on Jun 5, 2018, 5:33:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info