Sao Paulo Server latency

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
gvieira wrote:
This is exactly a route problem and not a server problem. They said it several times
How many times can you be wrong in only one thread? omg...

oh sorry almighty from internet and forums, maybe should u ask a job in GGG? rofl :D

imo its not a route problem cause ppl near the server are having lag issues, also it only lags during peak times.. looks like a server issue and not a route problem.

but zzzzzzzz well... it seems we're not having any fix any time soon. RIP incursion/rip poe.

I play HC and i cant play on texas server. If the server is not being fixed I have to quit the league, unfortunately. Looks pretty cool. Good job designing the league GGG but next time remember to fix ur servers first.

thanks!

You posting wrong info over and over again just proves how ignorant of this subject you are.

Seriously... Just LOOK at the winmtrs. It shows really clearly where is the issue and even ggg said it several times. Or just ask a 8 year old to look and explain it to you.
IGN: vieira
One thing I know. It's Monday and nothing from the new server, as far as this is concerned, an entire gateway suffers.
The new server is already in place since last week, but they are having issues too, more severe than the old server, but that's time the winmtr not show a single problem in the route, so I think the server isn't handle well all the connections so far.
well, it is official, ggg doesnt give a fuck about SA players, goodbye league cant play on this potato servers
Can anyone from the ggg staff at least clarify if they are aware that the problem continues? the worst is not the lag, but the lack of communication of staff with their players.
Still bad to play. Lag started around 10 pm gmt.
Hi,

I'm aware of this issue and I am working on it.

Additional hardware is taking longer to arrive than anticipated, and the new hardware is not performing as well as expected. I'm currently tuning things so the load is not so heavy on the new location. This'll put more instances on the old location, but there is not much I can do about that at the moment.

I'm sorry about the poor experience players have been having. This would also have affected players not affected by the existing routing/network problems, which is unfortunate.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Hi,

Additional hardware is taking longer to arrive than anticipated, and the new hardware is not performing as well as expected. I'm currently tuning things so the load is not so heavy on the new location. This'll put more instances on the old location, but there is not much I can do about that at the moment.

I'm sorry about the poor experience players have been having. This would also have affected players not affected by the existing routing/network problems, which is unfortunate.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Any ETA on the new hardware arriving at the new location?
And also, is there a possibility that in the future we could have another realm on South America? maybe like in Chile (Riot and Blizzard both have servers there and I never had a problem like this there) that has good infrastructure and connectivity so you don't have an entire continent connecting to a single server.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Hi,

Shit happens.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ FITZY TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Maybe BR's dont spend enough money to ggg to care OMEGALUL
(tá complicado mesmo, a liga é supimpa galere, mas... não tá rolando)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info