Sao Paulo Server latency

Problems on server started 1 year or maybe more, that isn't new. everytime someone post it here your only answer was "do a traceroute" " , "is your ISP". i don't have good knowledge on networking but was very easy to use the same traceroute and saw that my ip package go to usa first, then EU and finally BR(with 0 PACKAGE LOST), assuming that, i talked with many friend of differents location of southamerica and many differents ISP, everyone with the same problem and all my other applications works fine. was very clearly that the problem was the rout itself and that isn't our issue, server itselft neither but you never recognize it. all the times in 1 or 2 weeks the server was fine again...

Now those problems with realm that all the night was unplayable started 3 o 4 weeks ago and your only answer was recognize that the problem was routing on BR(same problem but more critical)? come on wasn't too hard to saw the problem before, you have at least 1 year. or the guys in ggg that should fix it were very lazy or very stupid i don't know or both. at least me and many players feel very dissapointed on how you manage this and how you treated us like we are idiots. is hard to not be angry with that...

regards.

pd: sorry for my bad english

Last edited by Abax11 on Jun 5, 2018, 10:27:48 PM
at this point I just hope they really fix it by the end of the week as stated above and they don't pull a "players from south american will get a free mtx box for your troubles..." just fix it and treat us like players from the rest of the world :/
most believe that this game is free to play, but what you do not spend in support packs you spend on hardware. thanks to this game I lost a very functional I3 core and a video board. Obviously nobody is going to take care of that. the fault is mine for playing it. Anyway, this game is arranged with the hardware companies so that you can spend your time updating your PC or repairing it.
"
wolfstarrk wrote:
most believe that this game is free to play, but what you do not spend in support packs you spend on hardware. thanks to this game I lost a very functional I3 core and a video board. Obviously nobody is going to take care of that. the fault is mine for playing it. Anyway, this game is arranged with the hardware companies so that you can spend your time updating your PC or repairing it.

ur funny. funny like a clown
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
No, I would expect a few days at the very most - potentially tomorrow or the next day to replace all of the hardware.

Is it possible to let us know here when the servers are completely ready so we can compare the experience?
https://pastebin.com/9YSjwK8g

Well if having constant 150ms @2AM, (instead of spikes between 7pm and midnight and normal (~65ms) ping the rest of the day) is the actual fix then I'm done with this league. I regret buying the support package. I'll check in a couple of day to see if the problem remains, but seems like the entire SA players are bottom tier customer so I don't expect much.
"
bitt_tb wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
No, I would expect a few days at the very most - potentially tomorrow or the next day to replace all of the hardware.
Is it possible to let us know here when the servers are completely ready so we can compare the experience?
Yes - I will post in here when everything is transferred over. There will be a news post soon regarding this, too.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
bitt_tb wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Yes - I will post in here when everything is transferred over. There will be a news post soon regarding this, too.

Thank you Fitzy!

I hope it all works out.

Is it possible for someone from GGG to post about it on the pt-br part of the forum? Because people are going insane there over this issue because no one from GGG answers there. They probably won't check here because of language barriers.
IGN: vieira
"
gvieira wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
bitt_tb wrote:

Thank you Fitzy!

I hope it all works out.

Is it possible for someone from GGG to post about it on the pt-br part of the forum? Because people are going insane there over this issue because no one from GGG answers there. They probably won't check here because of language barriers.

Same happens with a lot of people who visits spanish forums.

Maybe a general system message in chat like the ones used to notify patchs. Despite that, if a new post will be made, I'm pretty sure they will make it appear in the news window when you launch poe.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
just got kicked from a fucking nice temple, i was thinking about buying the supporter pack, but definitly won't

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info