Sao Paulo Server latency

TYSM for the hard work on SP servers, smooth latency yesterday
It's working better, no doubt about that and im happy about it. But i keep having this lag spikes that goes from 45ms (my regular ping) to 150ms or more. I already checked my ISP and im not losing any packages on their side...
"
alezipp wrote:
It's working better, no doubt about that and im happy about it. But i keep having this lag spikes that goes from 45ms (my regular ping) to 150ms or more. I already checked my ISP and im not losing any packages on their side...

Yesterday I has some problems like this, more of the time the ping is around 20ms, but sometimes they start to go high and down and a need to reset the game instance to solve the problem.
This happened to me recently... Brasil Server is running so badly that I can't even play... I'm sorry guys but I'm very dissapointed and I hope this get fixed as soon as possible, too many people want to play the game and they can't because of lag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIb8vStyExk
Doomfletch: Now adds 100% of Physical Damage while holding a Shield.
Last edited by nightbass96 on Jun 7, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
"
nightbass96 wrote:
This happened to me recently... Brasil Server is running so badly that I can't even play... I'm sorry guys but I'm very dissapointed and I hope this get fixed as soon as possible, too many people want to play the game and they can't because of lag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIb8vStyExk

yeah, it is this bad, funny part is, we have this issue since this day

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2020581

and what was done about it?
shit

crashed 3 times in a row trying to port out of temple
literally unplayable
GG GGG
ruined your own game
Last edited by Seymowr on Jun 7, 2018, 2:27:13 PM
still blaming the servers i see, even though you have been categorically told it's not the server and have dozens of WinMTR's showing as much.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
still blaming the servers i see, even though you have been categorically told it's not the server and have dozens of WinMTR's showing as much.

Does it matter?
As long as GGG keeps trying to fix it (which they are) I will be on their side.
But telling us that GGG can't do anything to solve it is a lie.
There are many examples of games with servers in Brazil which do not have this problem, so clearly there is a solution.
I'm about to give up on this league, i've already lost 3 semi fresh incursions because of a dc.
I log in after 10 seconds and all the portals to the incursion are gone.
If you can't fix this for now, at least please make it so it just closes 1 portal like in maps, and not every single one.
EDIT: Apparently the server Rolled back and i lost every single thing i picked up before the DC.
Best part is this didn't happen to my temple and it was completely reset.
Last edited by agustin166 on Jun 7, 2018, 4:09:57 PM
"
Seymowr wrote:

and what was done about it?
shit

crashed 3 times in a row trying to port out of temple
literally unplayable
GG GGG
ruined your own game

Cry more pls xD

Update: My lag spikes today are going from 45 to 180. And sometimes i play with normal ms (about 20-25).
So its getting better, hope you guys will find the problem. :)
"
Update: My lag spikes today are going from 45 to 180. And sometimes i play with normal ms (about 20-25).
So its getting better, hope you guys will find the problem. :)

It's getting much better for me too, still not lag-spike free, but it's playable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info