Seymowr wrote:

and what was done about it?
shit

crashed 3 times in a row trying to port out of temple
literally unplayable
GG GGG
ruined your own game

Cry more pls xD

Update: My lag spikes today are going from 45 to 180. And sometimes i play with normal ms (about 20-25).
So its getting better, hope you guys will find the problem. :)

Yeah i think i can cry since im one of the people that keep supporting the game so leechers like you can still have it for free
gtfo kid
why gg just give up Brazil an go anywhere here in south america, for real the lag and spikes cannot do lab's because of de-sync cannot go hardcore yeah can't do s**** omg just forget this country and try other places probably cheaper and more reliable.

O yeah using US servers ms is 130 but at least i can play without de-sync.
"
Pirokator wrote:
why gg just give up Brazil an go anywhere here in south america, for real the lag and spikes cannot do lab's because of de-sync cannot go hardcore yeah can't do s**** omg just forget this country and try other places probably cheaper and more reliable.

O yeah using US servers ms is 130 but at least i can play without de-sync.

For Brazil is gigantic and has a much larger number of potential players, simple.

If compared a few days ago, it has improved a lot, even at peak times, but still it is not 100%...

Se comparado há alguns dias, melhorou bastante, mesmo em horário de picos, mas ainda sim não está 100%!
Another week. Has the migration completed? Or while there is tomorrow, is there a deadline to end the migration?
This new gateway is super unstable. Constant latency spikes leading to disconnects.

Suggestion: pin this thread. Since SP gateway will be forever trash I guess it's fair to let everyone from SA interested in this game know the real situation of the server.
I was playing just now and got disconnected 2 times in less than 2 minutes, then switched to washington server, now i got a roll back of a few minutes, lost my complete incursion and a good roll on a rare chest...
We need more stable servers so that doesn't happen frequently.
Its totally unplayable now, disconnects over disconnects, high latency... its horrible.
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Its totally unplayable now, disconnects over disconnects, high latency... its horrible.

same here.
Something is causing instances to crash. I've been trading with a friend and every time I kick someone from the party, the instance gets terrible and we disconnect, but I'm not shure this is the cause. Some time it comes out of nowhere and we disconnect again. It started today btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info